Fkn’ Hotties – Honey Siong
This week’s “Hottie of the Week” is the talented and beautiful Honey Siong! Check out as we bring you an exclusive interview an view exclusive photos from this uprising model!
Name: Honey Siong
Hometown: St. Paul, MN
Astrological Sign: Scropio/Sheep
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- I’m a happy joyful person, always fun to be around with. I’m quite the tomboy at times, because I grew up with three rowdy brothers, which I love deeply. Also I tend to have this ghetto-slang talk at times, but am still very professional. I’m a super awesome chick, one they call a keeper!
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- I got into modeling with help from my cousin who also is a model himself. He’d show me his photo shoots, tell me how the fashion goes, what kind of designs he’ll be rocking for the show, etc. All that good stuff and I was very interested in being a part of this modeling industry, so he helped me booked one of my biggest fashion show I’ve ever done. I’m happy he helped me started off young, I was 16 years old when I started and look at where I am now I have tons of experiences with modeling.
What do you like the most about modeling?
- I’d have to say, meeting new people, making new friends, networking and most definitely having fun while your doing it!
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- I did this breast cancer charity fashion show about two years ago and there was this one dress I was assign to wear, the skirt was bouncy and very short, but a lovely design, the only down side to it was I was wearing a thong under it and as I struck the runway the skirt was bouncing up and down at the back. My butt was pretty much playing peek-a-boo to the audiences. I didn’t find out till after the show when my friend’s mother had told me about it. I was so embarrassed; there were kids and old folks in the crowd, SIGH!
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- I hadn’t had anything gone wrong with my photo shoots; all the photographers I’ve worked with in the past are fantastic, professional and very kind!
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- I’d have to say, getting cast to audition for Prestigious Models and also getting booked for a car convention, Tuner Galleria in Chicago. By far that has been one of the biggest gig I’ve booked and also the exposure I’m getting.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- I’d have to say my booty and most definitely my smile
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- I would love more hip, because, the more hip the curvier!
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- Hmm.. tough question, but I’m one cold-heart chick, so its going take more then roses, kisses or a romantic dinner to get to my stone-cold heart!
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- “Live life to the fullest, take no regrets and keep moving forward”
Worst thing someone has done to get your attention?
- Spill a drink on me.
If you had one wish what would it be and why?
- I wish to succeed in everything I do, because then it brings you to a good journey to a happy stable life and also brings lots money!
What is a recurring fantasy that you have had?
- Oh I have way to many fantasies! Lol
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- Invisible woman, because I think it’d just be tight to be invisible sometimes, pull a prank or something like that.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- Hmm, make-up definitely, because then I can put on my make-up, borrow some clothes from my girlfriends then hop on over to the mall to get a whole new closet.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- That I have two tattoos.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair?
- Oh I can fight when it comes down to it, I grew with brothers who I’d wrestled and fist fight with daily.
How did you hear about FKN Famous and what do you think of it?
- I heard about it from Jerry Rodrigo, and I think this website will do great things!
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- To live a stable happy life.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- I want to thank all my fans for supporting me, because of you guys, I am where I am and I love what I am doing! For all my future fans, I hope to see your support. I love my fans deeply!
Photo credits to the awesome photographers :
- Mike Phetdara, Photo-G, Photosfinishstudio & Stevie
This article is sponsored by: