Fkn’ Hotties – Heather Doss
This week’s “Hottie of the Week” is the talented and beautiful Heather Doss! Check out as we bring you an exclusive interview an view exclusive photos from this uprising model!
Name: Heather Doss
Nationality: German & Irish
Hometown: Sacramento, Ca
Astrological Sign: Taurus
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- I am a proud mommy of two beautiful little girls Malaya & Kaliyana. I just started modeling and I absolutely love it in every aspect. It’s my passion.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- My boyfriend is an amazing photographer (Propaganda Ink) an so that is how I got started. I only recently got into modeling at the end of July 2010.
What do you like the most about modeling?
- I like to evoke as much emotion as I can in different ways so that you can see it as an observer in the final product.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- I have yet to have an embarrassing moment “knock on wood”.
What’s the worst or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- I had this really awful experience where the photographer was a total predator. He hit me up when I was brand new to this business and he basically grouped me in between every shot, claiming he was “adjusting” me. It was so uncomfortable an it almost made me quit modeling. I left in tears and still to this day warn girls about shooting with him. He was definately less than “stellar”.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- Well one of the many highlights so far was shooting with Keith Selle. I think he is extremely talented and he has helped me out in so many ways. I have gone very far in a short amount of time because of his help. My main highlight in this has building my portfolio and working with amazing talented photographers time and time again. Also it’s been incredible watching my boyfriends talent grow tenfold as well.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- My booooobies!
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- Muscle tone.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- Romance & humor.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- Yes I do. My grandma told me the most important thing you will ever learn. “Be happy that you don’t understand certain people. If you understood them then it would make you just like them.” I know that there are bad negative jealous people out there that I never want to be like so I solice in knowing that I’m better than them.
Worst thing someone has done to get your attention?
- Yelled “Hey girl can I get yo number” .. Come on guys does that really ever work?? Ever??
If you had one wish what would it be and why?
- I would wish that my boyfriend would freaking propose to me already, lol!
What is a recurring fantasy that you have had?
- To be in Playboy.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- I would be Wonder Woman, hot & awesome.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- Makeup..wait..shoes..aww crap..no fair grrr.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- I don’t really talk to my parents too often so something they do know about me would be a shorter list, lol.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- I’m a lover not a fighter. But if the needs arises I am German & Irish, enough said.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- I heard of it from a post by my friend Paizly Contreas, as she was a “Hottie of the Week”. I like the ideal of it a lot!! Way to go.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- To be the best mother to my girls that I can be.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- Stay tuned for HEATHERDOSS.COM and my new girls group Jayded Bombshells.
Photo credits to the awesome photographers:
- Keith Selle, Tammynize, KC Image, Patrick Storm, Propaganda Ink, Brandon Olimpiada
This article is sponsored by: