Fkn’ Hotties – Jenn Tran
This week’s “Hottie of the Week” is the talented and beautiful Jenn Tran! Check out as we bring you an exclusive interview an view exclusive photos from this uprising model!
Name: Jenn Tran
Hometown: San Jose, Ca
Measurements: 34a, 25, 31
Astrological Sign: Aquarius
So tell us about a little about yourself?
– Well I was born in Vietnam, and came to America when I was about 3. I’m an only child, I graduated HS a semester early, and I started modeling at the age of 17. I LOVE to eat, and I like to work out. Modeling to me, is more than a hype, and I believe good work ethics and motivation will get me far. When you first meet me, I’m usually pretty outgoing, so don’t be shy!
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
– I’ve been modeling since Feb 2010, and I got into modeling because one of my best friend says that I should try it out, and I end up loving it! My inspiration has always been Ashley Vee, who now is a good friend (: And my interest in import cars was another bonus.
What do you like the most about modeling?
– Traveling, meeting amazing people in and out of this industry, and getting to work with creative people and produce great photos.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
– So far, nothing yet!
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
– Nothing yet! Let’s hope it stays this way.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
– So far, meeting some of the most amazing and inspirational people who help me get started so early.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
– My smile.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
– If he can make me feel like I’m the only girl in the world(;
Do you have a quote that you live by?
– What’s worth having, is worth fighting for.
Worst thing someone has done to get your attention?
– Some dude told a friend from school of mine that he was this great guy, with tattoos and a Harley and told her to tell me to add him on Facebook.. That’s not the worst, but so far it’s the only thing lol.
If you had one wish what would it be and why?
– To be one of the high end models that has made it in this industry.
What is a recurring fantasy that you have had?
– Sex dreams? Lol
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
– Wonder Woman, because she can fly. Now who wouldn’t like that?
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
– Purses, because you can always sell them to buy shoes and makeup lol.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
– That I model, and have been doing so since I was 17 lol.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
– I don’t believe in violence, and I think fights are very unnecessary and not classy.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
– Well a good friend of mine for quite a while (Jerry) asked me to be in it, and I think it will be big and successful (:
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
– To become a pharmacist, and travel the world.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
– Without the support from my fans, I wouldn’t have made it this far and build a fan base like I have now. I love my fans, and I will not disappoint! Don’t be shy to say hi and keep in touch. I hope to see you guys at future shows and events (:
Photo credits to the awesome photographers : Andrew Ho, Joseph Joel, More TBATweet
This article is sponsored by: