Fkn’ Hotties – Melody Quan
This week’s “Hottie of the Week” is the talented and beautiful Melody Quan! Check out as we bring you an exclusive interview an view exclusive photos from this uprising model!
Name: Melody Quan
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- I am model based in Houston, Texas. Modeling is not only a passion or hobby to myself. It is almost like my life. I started at the age of 13. My mother took me to the workshop in Neil Hamil Agency. I fell in love with the industry. Yet, I was never tall enough for any fashion agency. I am still determined to make it and make a name for myself. I took a break from modeling and had my babygirl. I am happily married and adore my husband dearly. Yes I am back in shape better then ever! I have no cellulites or stretch marks. lol Believe or not thats the first question many people ask.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- I have been modeling since age 13.
What do you like the most about modeling?
- I love modeling because it lets me get dressed up, getting makeup done, and hair done for a reason. Modeling is my passion.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- One time I switched bags on accident, and did not have any of my shoes super embarrassing.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- None I have real good experience, in the modeling industry, you must be careful! You need to take the time and find reference and make sure the photographer is has credentials. It is a very dangerous world now.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- Being able to be feature in magazines, done tons of shows!
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- My eyes and nose
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- I wish I was taller!!!
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- A nice person with a big heart, my husband! <3
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- Live everyday like it is your last, prioritize everything, take chances and never give up!
Worst thing someone has done to get your attention?
- Being crazy and doing crazy things.
If you had one wish what would it be and why?
- Be able to make my family proud and happy! and for everyone to be healthy
What is a recurring fantasy that you have had?
- I barely have time to sleep! but it probably eating chocolate with my hubby
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- I would be spidergirl!
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- Purses, I spend a fortune on all my purses.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- That I am actually pretty simple and not as party animal as they think I am.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- LOL I can fight!
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- Through a website
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- Being a great lawyer!
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- Thank you everyone for their dedicated support. To my Biggest supporter my hubby, family and friends. Keep an eye out for much more of my appearance in 2011!
Photo credits to the awesome photographers:
- JandR Studion, CaoPhotography, GamaFotos, Photography by Americo,Blue Zero Photography, ESR Photography
This article is sponsored by: