Fkn’ Hotties – Debbie Sath
Bringing you hotties on a weekly basis, we have an exclusive interview with “Debbie Sath”. Debbie is this week’s FKN Hottie of the Week. Check out photos of the hottie, an feel free to show her some love!
Name: Debbie Sath
Nationality: Australian born with Cambodian/Portuguese background
Hometown: Melbourne, Australia
Astrological Sign: Cancer
So tell us about a little about yourself?
– Well hi my names Debbie. I’m a part time model and as well as a dancer. I enjoy traveling and hope to one day visit evey single country I the world!
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
– I was first asked to do a shoot from a photographer and ever since then I fell in love with it. I’ve been modeling now for about 2 years and hope to continue for a few years more .
What do you like the most about modeling?
– My favorite thing I love about modeling is photo shoots, I just loving being in front of the camera and have my alter ego come out and just shine!
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
– I had a boy/girl swimwear show I was involved in and unfortunately there was no separate change rooms! I was on cue to go next and I was trying to change quickly into my next bikini both of my top strings got stuck. So not only I was late coming out and spend a few min trying to untangle is topless..! Not the finest few min of my life haha.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
– I guess have a Boner. Be aware… it actually has happened to me.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
– Traveling to the states to shoot.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
– My top half for sure .. !
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
– If I was a few inches talker that would be great.. not that I mind my height too much because being a little pocket rocket has it’s
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
– If you can make me laugh and smile
Do you have a quote that you live by?
– There is such thing as fate, but it only takes you so far… then it’s up to you to make it happen. I’ve lived by this quote ever since i was in high school.
Worst thing someone has done to get your attention?
– Pretty much forced kissed me at a club lol.
If you had one wish what would it be and why?
– I would wish to meet my soul mate .. we all have one in this world but not many of us get to meet them and only the lucky ones do. I hope I’m one of the lucky ones :p
What is a recurring fantasy that you have had?
– I photo shoot covered in only honey/maple syrup .. I think it would turn out HOT and sticky 😛
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
– The HULK for SURE ! I want to go around smashing things … jumping around and being angry HAHA sounds like fun
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
– I would choose makeup because the first thing people see if your face.. and first impressions is important and last !
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
– Well… they don’t know I’m a model, and I prefer to keep it that way.. I’m not sure how they would react seeing my shoots in bikini’s
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
– I never start trouble nor ever been in a fight but if a girl was to start me I would do some serious damage LOL.. I beat up my boyfriend all the time and his 6foot 1 so I practice on him
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
– I heard about it from the wonderful Jerry! I thinks it’s and awesome online magazine with the hottest girl features ever 😀
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
– To be successful in everything I go out to achieve … EVERYTHING…! ..-_-
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
– That I love my fans who have been by my side the whole time with my career. I appreciate every one of you and so humbled that I have a great bunch of people who are there to support me in everything I do.
Photo credits to the awesome photographers : Michael BellTweet
This article is sponsored by: