Fkn’ Hotties – Levy Tran
Bringing you hotties on a weekly basis, we have an exclusive interview with “Levy Tran”.Levy is this week’s FKN Hottie of the Week. Check out photos of the hottie, an feel free to show her some love!
Name: Levy Tran (pronounced La Vie)
Nationality: American (my ethnicity is Vietnamese)
Hometown: San Jose, California
Astrological Sign: Aries
So tell us about a little about yourself?
– I am a full-time apprentice embalmer, part-time student, part-time waitress (Minato Japanese Restaurant, Yelp us!), and quarter-time model? I collect gnomes, and I like my coffee black. I prefer combat boots over high heels any day of the week.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
– I stumbled upon modeling by accident. My friend, John Acgaoili, took some photos of me a few months back, and supposedly it received some good reviews on this site called Tumblr. He called me a few weeks later telling me about the “good news,” and from that point on, I started to do some modeling gigs here and there. So I’m pretty new to the game. I’m taking it day by day.
What do you like the most about modeling?
– I love how all my followers are so sweet and nice. They’ve got nothing but nice things to say about me AND to me. It kind of sounds weird saying “followers,” but I don’t know what else to call them. I wouldn’t call them fans because I feel that that term is reserved for the famous and popular. I don’t consider myself either.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
– Oh geez… They’re all pretty embarrassing. The photographers want sexy, and I can not for the life of me, give it to them. “Give me fierce! Give me sexy!” I’ll give you me, dorky and quirky. I smile all the time. Being sexy is awkward to me. So it’s embarrassing to me that I can’t give the photographers what they want sometimes.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
– Using my photos for other things
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
– Meeting all the great people behind the camera. They’re all great people who have such talents in their own fields. I’m grateful for meeting such a bunch. I appreciate every single thing they do to make the photos look good.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
– My eyebrows?
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
– Man, are you sure you want to ask a girl this question?! This list could go on forever, but if I were to choose…I would have to say confidence. I wish I had more confidence in front of the camera.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
– The quickest way to my heart? Nerds who can make me laugh without trying to be funny. Boys that breathe and bleed sports (football and MMA particularly). Boys that like L4D, Dead Space, comic books, Star Wars, LOTR, and music. Boys who know their computer parts. I also love love love boys that love love love food. AND if you eat your steak bloody as hell, that’s a plus!
Do you have a quote that you live by?
– Chasers are like tampons, every pussy needs them
Worst thing someone has done to get your attention?
– I can’t really think of any. I usually find it humorous when someone tries to hit on me. I once had a guy stop me in the middle of my tracks and say, “DAAYAM girl! Yo shiets like canvas. Holla!” And I didn’t know what to do but laugh and say, “I have no idea what you just said, buy you’re funny. Good day sir.”
If you had one wish what would it be and why?
– For my parents to retire happy and peacefully.
What is a recurring fantasy that you have had?
– Becoming an internationally known top female assassin.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
– Rogue. Because of Gambit, obviously. Or I would be Azumi.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
– This question is degrading.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
– Jab, cross, left body hook, right elbow?
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
– To make enough money so that both my parents could retire at an early age. Oh! and to be happy
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
– Make sure you’re kind to strangers, and don’t forget to floss each night.
Photo credits to the awesome photographers : John AgcaoiliTweet
This article is sponsored by:
16 Comments › Leave yours
- The Minority Model « the T[h]AO of NOW - [...] is that there is always some type of irreverence that anchors their work. Even sweet newcomer Levy Tran, an…
- Levy Tran x DSOTM » Fkn' Famous - [...] FKN LEGIT LINKS - http://saylevy.tumblr.com/ - http://www.darkside-ofthe-moon.com/ - http://fkn-famous.com/2011/06/fkn-hotties-levy-tran/ [...]