Fkn’ Hotties – Claudia J Moran
We’ve got another FKN Hottie for you this week. Coming from Long Beach, California we’ve got a Hispanic hottie by the name of Claudia J Moran. Get to know how Claudia started out in the modeling industry as well see some of her latest photos! Don’t forget to show her some love an support!
Name: Claudia J Moran
Hometown: Long Beach, CA
Measurements: 32C, 28, 38
Astrological Sign: Libra
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- I am 22 and live in Long Beach, I grew up here in SoCal and although I want too see the world, I will always call Cali my home. I love candy and fast cars and bikes, I have 4 dogs and great people in my life that love me very much.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- It was an accident actually, a friend of mine asked if I wanted to be in a photoshoot and I was bitten. That was about 2 years ago and I just love it.
What do you like the most about modeling?
- There are so many really interesting things to see and people to meet, its always different.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- Nipple slip during an implied shoot that turned into a not so implied embarrassing moment because alot of people saw my ta-tas, I wasn’t planning on that. So Oh well, Playboy here I come.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- Hmmmm, well Guys, just because I am half naked during a shoot doesn’t automatically mean you get to see the other half. A very bad man thought otherwise and it was hurtful, I try very hard to be professional, please do the same and keep you hands on the camera, and off my tooshie!
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- Recently modeling has opened the door to acting so hopefully bigger highlights are yet to come.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- Ummm, I think my face but mostly lips, I don’t know why but people say I have very pretty ones. Awww, Thank you!!!!
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- Boobies, I would kinda like to be a full D cup… I think (lol).
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- Be sweet to me and be honest with me. I am a very understanding girl, just try me.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- “I am strong because I was weak. I am beautiful because I know my flaws. I am a lover because I am a fighter. I am fearless because I have been afraid. I am wise because I have been foolish. And I can laugh because I have known sadness.” — Unknown
Worst thing someone has done to get your attention?
- Someone (knows who he is) damaged my car, WTF? Who does that kinda $#!T
If you had one wish what would it be and why?
- That all of my family and friends could be happy, live comfortably and have one wish of their own come true. ; )
What is a recurring fantasy that you have had?
- That actor “Channing Tatum” and I would meet and fall in love on the set of my next movie if I’m ever in one ahaha *cross my fingers*
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- Wonderwoman, she is the most beautiful, powerful, and sexiest female superhero! Oh, and she has the best costume, I love her!
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- My purse because it has everything in the world stuffed into it.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- That I went to the Playboy Mansion and that I want to be one of the cover models
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- Oh I can fight but that is what they all tried to do was always grab my hair
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- I found you guys while I was twitter-ing! ahah and then I researched you guys I love it! It has everything from hot sexy girls (like me =P) to fashion and music.. good stuff!
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- Truthfully, I really do want to be a Playboy model and to be on the Cover and get at least 3 pages inside! I hope Hef is reading, He he he!!!
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- Thank you for loving and supporting me, for believing in me and for always understanding my dream, I love you.
Photo credits to the awesome photographers : Spencer Shuler Photography, Chris McDuffie Photography, eVolve Photography, LBC Studios Photography (Jeff Lai), Import Fashion PhotographyTweet
This article is sponsored by: