Fkn’ Hotties – Jacqueline Raye
We’ve got another FKN Hottie for you this week. Coming from Mission Viejo, California we’ve got a German/Salvadoran hottie by the name of Jacqueline Raye. Stay locked as we get to know Jacqueline Raye a little more with this exclusive model feature. Feel free to show her some love an support!
Name: Jacqueline Raye
Nationality: German and Salvadoran
Hometown: Mission Viejo, Ca
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
So tell us about a little about yourself?
– I love playing sports, going to the beach, hanging out with friends, going to car shows, and working on cars :). I am one of the guys and don’t really have many girl friends.. In middle school I ran a marathon and all through out my life played soccer. In high school I played volleyball. I hate school, but some how made it to UCLA. I own a vinyl decal business (www.thevinylzone.com), which is my pride and joy. I recently just put an air bag suspension on my car and CST zero-1 wheels with titanium lugs–which I am super excited about. My plan is to take my car to car shows and promote my business that way. Other than that…I don’t really know what to say! Oh yeah, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MUSIC!!!!
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
– I got into modeling from my ex boyfriend. He was always saying how I would be perfect for car modeling (I’m exotic looking so I’ve been told) and that I should try to pursue it. I have only been modeling for about a year now. I did take a 6th month break though for school, so I need to catch up!
What do you like the most about modeling?
– I love the fact that there is always a goal to be set and something to look forward to. It makes life less stagnant.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
– I haven’t really had any yet- thank god!
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
– I worked with a photographer a couple times and after the last shoot the next day emailed me if I would like to shoot again that week. I said no and he flipped out…very unprofessional.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
– I recently did an ad campaign with Party Star Jel Shots. The ad is coming out soon. I also am supposed to shoot with Super Street, which I AM SO EXCITED TO DO!
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
– My lips
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
– Being sweet and ambitious
Do you have a quote that you live by?
– Whatever you are, be a good one!
Worst thing someone has done to get your attention?
– Stop their car in a busy intersection and wave me down till I payed attention to them, ahaha
If you had one wish what would it be and why?
– To be happy and successful for the rest of my life because happiness would entail any ambition that I wanted in life.
What is a recurring fantasy that you have had?
– I have some pretty rad dreams that I would like to actually visit in real life.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
– Cat Woman- she is sexy and kicks ass 🙂
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
– Makeup. I love makeup because its like a form of art!
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
– I’m pretty sure they know every gritty detail about me..haha
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
– I think when girls fight it’s super trashy.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
– I heard of it through Twitter! I think it’s an awesome idea! It’s hard to get your foot in the door- even if you got what it takes!
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
– To make my business super successful and invest money to become well-off and raise a family.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
– Thank you all so much!!!
Photo credits to the awesome photographers : Photomezzo, Party Star Jel Shots, Swagger.LA Online Mag, Jeremy Cook.Tweet
This article is sponsored by: