Fkn’ Hotties – Miss Ela Pasion
We’ve got another FKN Hottie for you this week. Coming from Los Angeles, California we’ve got a Filipino hottie by the name of Miss Ela Pasion. Stay locked as we get to know Miss Ela Pasion a little more with this exclusive model feature. Feel free to show her some love an support!
Name: Miss Ela Pasion
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Astrological Sign: Taurus
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- I am a fun-loving, easy-going person. I deliver myself to the best of my ability. I see modeling as more than a job. I see it as creating art. I love art. If I can portray myself in that way then I know I’m doing the right thing.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- I’ve been modeling for a little over a year. I started modeling when I was an intern at Def Jam/Ncredible records (Nick Cannon’s Label)
What do you like the most about modeling?
- What I love most about modeling is that I have met so many talented individuals in the industry. I am honored to have worked with so many wonderful talent.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- I think my most embarrassing moment was when I tripped once at a show. YIKES!
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- The highlights of my modeling career is being told that I will be signed to an agency soon. It’s currently in the works.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- I’m not sure. I’m sure every person has their thing. I’m told it’s my butt though. It’s a lil plumper than that of an average asian girl
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- Tattoos… but for the sake of my modeling I’d rather not get more… plus, I am too much of a wimp when it comes to pain.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- My stomach… no joke! I LOOOOVE food.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- “When ego is lost. Limit is lost. You become infinite, kind, beautiful.” -Yogi Tea
Worst thing someone has done to get your attention?
- Act cocky.
If you had one wish what would it be and why?
- I wish that I had an infinite amount of money. $$$
What is a recurring fantasy that you have had?
- Me driving a LAMBO… and when I get out of it I have paparazzi. Lollll.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- If I could be a superhero I’d be Beatrix Kiddo from Kill Bill. Sure she’s not really a super hero, but she’s more badass than all of them.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- None… I’d save my favorite stuffed animal that has a lot of sentimental value to me because it was given to me by someone special… I can replace my makeup, shoes, and my purses.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- ( I would like to refrain from this, because a family member might bump into the feature )
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- I used to be a lil hoodrat. I used to just f*** a girl up for staring at my man… but I’ve learned that girls like that are insecure, and I’m much more mature now.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- I’m reeeeally glad FKN Famous approached me at San Mateo Extreme Auto Fest. I’ve seen their work before and I’ve always wished to be featured. It’s an honor.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- To take care of all my friends, so we can all live together in a mansion. <3
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- Words can’t express how thankful I am for their support. They believed me when I didn’t and it pushed me to keep doing what I’m doing.
Photo credits to the awesome photographers : Alvin Puertollano, Lum Digital, Snap Shot LA, Aaron Powell, OG Photo, Wicked LA, FirstGlance Photography, EJ Halili of FKN Famous.Tweet
This article is sponsored by: