Fkn’ Hotties – Kay Jay
We’ve got another FKN Hottie for you this week. Coming from Sunnyvale, California we’ve got a African-American, Dutch, Indonesian, Polynesian, & Cherokee hottie by the name of Kay Jay. Get to know how Kay started out in the modeling industry as well see some of her latest photos!
Name: Kay Jay
Nationality: African-American, Dutch, Indonesian, Polynesian, & Cherokee
Hometown: Sunnyvale, California
Astrological Sign: Scorpio all day!!!
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- I am a fun & loving 25 year old woman that enjoys being crazy and spontaneous. I am a Legal Secretary by day and a Gogo Dancer by night! I love tattoos and I have plenty of them…soon to be adding more to my collection. I can’t live without music, food, & my friends/family =)
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- I actually got into modeling when I was about 14-15 years old. Random people on the street would ask me if I was a model or something,..so I just decided “what the hell, why not!” I ended up trying out for a runway show for Seventeen Magazine and was chosen to be apart of it. Ever since then I have been “hamming-it-up” in front of the lens.
What do you like the most about modeling?
- I’m definitely a people person so I love the fact that there’s so much networking and so many different types of people that you meet. It’s a great experience getting to know different MUA’s and photographers and different styles they like to work with. It’s amazing.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- Ummm it takes a lot for me to get embarrassed, so I really don’t have one! Oh well I was a little embarrassed shooting with my boyfriend. He’s a genius at what he does and it was just kind of weird haha. But eventually, I got over it & we made some magic =)
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- I remember this one photographer, a LONG time ago, he would email me and text message me really uncomfortable questions. Asking how I would feel about being nude or how nude I would go in weird locations. It felt like he was trying to take me to the woods to kill me! LOL! Clearly that shoot never went down haha.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- Modeling is NOT my life, so being able to do it as a hobby and getting paid for it is a blessing. I feel that in itself is a highlight because a lot of women do this for YEARS and still don’t get recognized and paid for their hard work. Also, being able to meet and work with amazing photographers like Andy Blake, Mike Ho, etc.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- A lot of men say my legs & lips. Either one is good with me
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- I love my body & I am comfortable in it. But I am working on working out more to get my ASSets bigger if you know what I mean? *hint hint LOL*
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- It’s hard….I am very stubborn so you have to be EXTREMELY genuine and caring. Overly loving and you have to LOVE food the way I do haha!
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- Not one, but many. One of my favorites is: “To live happily is an inward power of the soul.” -Marcus Aurelius
Worst thing someone has done to get your attention?
- Umm, worst thing? I don’t think there has been one…
If you had one wish what would it be and why?
- For more wishes of course
What is a recurring fantasy that you have had?
- Fantasy huh…ummm I know I did have a few dreams in a row with myself and Johnny Depp Haha!
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- It’s a tie between Black Widow & Scarlett Witch. Scarlett is Magneto’s daughter and she is one of the most powerful mutants in comic history. She can alter realities. She’s dope. But Black Widow, on the other hand, is technically NOT a superhero as to she does not have any super human powers. BUT, she kicks ass as an assassin and a extreme fighter, & manages to stay sexy at all times =)
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses?
- Shoes, only crazy people walk around bare foot!
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- Haha! I’ve only been in a few fights in my life, and the all were with men. I did pretty well for myself. The last fight I got into was because this random guy attacked me, after gogo dancing one night, on one of the busiest streets in SF. He pulled me down but I brought him down with me. Luckily I was with four of my girls, that he CLEARLY did not see, and they jumped on him. Even though they were all drunk, we still f*cked him up a good one. Face was leaking. Goes to show, gentleman, NEVER underestimate the strength of women. LOL!
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- Through Facebook of course! I think it is a great site to give exposure to up and coming models or anyone that is interested in women, the automotive industry, music, djs, & a whole lot more!
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- To go back to school, get my B.A. in Paralegal studies, & be able to take care of my mom & family & live comfortably.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- Follow me and you will see…
Photo credits to the awesome photographers : Mike Ho, Andy Blake, Lyle M.Tweet
This article is sponsored by: