Fkn’ Hotties – Arley Elizabeth
We’ve got another FKN Hottie for you this week. Coming from Colton, California. We’ve got a Filipina hottie by the name of Arley Elizabeth. Get to know how Arley started out in the modeling industry as well see some of her latest photos from recent photo shoots!
Name: Arley Elizabeth
Hometown: Colton, CA
Astrological Sign: Aries
So tell us about a little about yourself?
– I live in a very small town in the middle of nowhere. I spend way too much time playing video games, mostly Call of Duty Black Ops for PS3 (and yes, I already have MW3 coming in the mail.) I’m really easy going and very social. I like to answer in short sentences because I lack a “good” attention span. I snowboard and I use to host Bite Me Tv’s “Car Culture”. I’m an animal lover; I have an army of small dogs. I support the AGA (American goldfish association) because I too, love fancy goldfish. I am very random and very uncalled for.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
– I started as a baby doing local beauty pageants. As I got older my mom placed me in some commercial acting and modeling courses. I signed with my first agency at 9 and my second one at 17. I took a long break from it all and started hosting an online web series called “Car Culture” formally known as “Field Trippin’” around 2008. I started focusing on modeling January 2011 and it kind of just snowballed from there.
What do you like the most about modeling?
– Networking. Its awesome getting to meet different people from different professions all the time.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
– What is this “embarrassing” you speak of? I do so much weird stuff everyday that I don’t even know what would be considered embarrassing anymore.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
– Oh geez. This one photographer wanted to put lotion on me. I said “no” but he kept asking. He proceeded to consistently remind me of, as I quote, my “big sexy ass” ok seriously? What’s wrong with people.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
– I haven’t been published yet but I am currently working on some good projects this year. I won’t talk about them until they actually come to life sooo this is where I’m gonna leave it at.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
– I want to say my hair or my smile. I really do…but my “hind quarters” get the most attention, hands down.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
– Puppies? Just kidding. Its hard to say. Kindness, support, etc. you know, normal stuff.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
– My grandma always told me to “do unto others as you should have others do unto you”
Worst thing someone has done to get your attention?
– Please don’t yell at me for attention. Ever. I don’t know what makes people think its ok to “holla” from 10-20 feet away from me…its loud and embarrassing for everyone.
If you had one wish what would it be and why?
– I’d wish for more wishes cause I know I’d mess up the first one.
What is a recurring fantasy that you have had?
– I dream about a lot of cute animals all the time. Yea, I’m aware that you’re asking me “recurring fantasy” but I don’t talk about stuff like that so I’m going to deflect it with something random and, if taken in the wrong context, inappropriate.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
– I’d want to be like Emma Frost. Shes cool.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
– Can I say my pets? In a fire I wouldn’t even think about my makeup, shoes, or purses. I’d be looking for my dogs and family photos…and my passport just in case.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
– That I have tattoos
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
– I’ve never had to fight a girl. I’ve punched a few guys for being creeps at clubs/bars/public in general tho..
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
– I believe you guys approached me when I was hosting BiteMeTv a while back…?
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
– Be happy…but isn’t that everyone’s goal?
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
– Last words like a eulogy? Jk. I would like to thank everyone for their support. This industry is tough but knowing I have people out there who believe in me makes all the hard work worth it.
Photo credits to the awesome photographers : Brian Cardenas (BC Photography), Clint (CT Photography), Clint Gallekanao, Nelly Puttnam, Jarrod LaRocco, J Ritchie Photo, Verone Photography, Michael (Malibu Babes).Tweet
This article is sponsored by:
1 Comment › Leave yours
- Asian Sirens · Arley Elizabeth - [...] Links Website Facebook Interview [...]