Fkn’ Hotties – Jennifer Dao
Bringing you all the lovely hotties on a weekly we have an up & coming hottie coming from Minneapolis, Minnesota. We present you with this Vietnamese/French hottie by the name of “Jennifer Dao”. Join us as we get to know Jennifer a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry. We’ve also got some hot photos from recent shoots!
Name: Jennifer Dao
Hometown: Minneapolis, MN
Astrological Sign: Virgo
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- I grew up in one of the small cities in Minnesota and while I love it because it was a nice place to grow up in, I always had a drive for more. I love city life and I absolutely love going places and exploring. Seeing and finding the beauty in the simplest of things that we don’t always see in everyday life. I love traveling and I want to eventually travel and see the world for myself. I love going out, eating new cuisines, and just enjoying life.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- I basically got recruited into this industry by local photographers. Modeling has always been a dream of mine but it gets quickly crushed when you’re such a small, petite size. So when one of my photographers took my pictures and put it on tumblr and facebook, it set fire to this career for me. I’ve been modeling basically since I was 16, so I definitely started young.
What do you like the most about modeling?
- Of course meeting new people and learning more about the industry besides just the “pretty picture” that comes out of it. Plus the fact that I can inspire other girls and prove that you don’t need to have huge boobs or be 6’ in order to accomplish your dreams as a model.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- It’s hard to put a finger on because well to be honest, I haven’t really had an embarrassing moment! Haha. I guess it could be when I first started modeling and was super green in this industry. I didn’t really know how to pose. I know, sad. It was just super awkward for me and I was just super nervous.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- That’s hard to put a finger on because nowadays I’m very specific with who I pick to work with and I expect upmost professionalism from them as a model. I work hard and professional, and so do you. That way both sides are working well together and can produce the best possible work!
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- Probably when I got personally chosen by Keith Selle to work with out of all the girls in Minnesota and when I got featured in the Teaser By Yuli Darling Collection. It was such an honor and we turned out with some amazing work!
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- I want to say my eyes or I suppose my face, haha. I guess I just have big eyes for a little girl and I get called a babyface a lot because of them.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- What’s the answer that all girls want? Boobs and an ass! Haha but I’m actually happy with their size right now. It’s proportional and it’s natural, something that I’m proud of and blessed to have. Haha.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- Through my stomach! I’m such a muncher! I absolutely LOVE food, especially desserts. My friends joke about it to people, so when people try to give me food when I’m in my munchy mode, they’re all like “DON’T feed the Jenny!” Haha. Yeah, it’s that bad.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- “We don’t read and write poetry because it’s cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering -these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love -these are what we stay alive for.” –Dead Poets Society
Worst thing someone has done to get your attention?
- Oh you know, those stupid remarks that think they can get any girl with, “Hey sexy, how you doing?!, can I get yo number?” Hahahaha…uh no.
If you had one wish what would it be and why?
- For everyone to achieve what makes them happiest because everyone deserves to be happy in my opinion.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- Probably Catwoman or Poison Ivy. Something about being such a badass chick seems really cool to me ever since I was a little girl.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- Haha, I wouldn’t pick either. If I could grab anything, it’d be my family. Not superficial things that can be replaced. My family is priceless and there will never be another one as special as mine ever again and I value them above anything.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- I’m pretty open with my parents. We share a lot. Especially my mom and I. We’re best friends and I love that fact so much about my relationship with my family. It’s open and it’s understanding.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- I’m not a fighter and I never really get into fights. However, I’m not afraid to raise my fists when needed. I just don’t prefer to. Lover, not fighter.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- Haha I was told that I should check it out and so I did. I think it’s a great website, it helps those with talents that need it the most.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- Just being happy and content with the human being that I’ve become.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- Thank you for your support through it all. It means a lot that there are so many people that support me and I appreciate every single one of them. I won’t disappoint you guys.
Photo credits to the awesome photographers : Keith Selle, Mike PhetdaraTweet
This article is sponsored by: