Storefronts – DomeFits
We’ve got a special feature today. Today we bring you a exclusive storefront feature with Los Angeles’s very own “DomeFits”. DomeFits specializes specializes in limited edition, custom, rare, and discontinued snapbacks, fitted, beanies, and lifestyle head wear. Get you know DomeFits a little more and how they started their business! Huge shout out to College Fresh for suggesting DomeFits to us!
Store name: DomeFits
Location: 7801 Melrose Ave. #4 Los Angeles CA 90046 (walk 4 stores up ogden)
Established date: 11/11/11 in Los Angeles and 10/9/08 in Alameda and 9/11/2010 in Berkley
So tell us a little bit about your business.
- DomeFits brand head wear specializes in limited edition, custom, rare, and discontinued snapbacks, fitted, beanies, and lifestyle head wear.
How did opening up a store come about?
- We designed a DomeFits hat, and it created a buzz so we decided to open up a shop in Alameda
How did you come up with the name for the store?
- A dome is a common name for head, and fits is slang for hats
Who are your influences?
- Citizen Cane, Charlie Brown, The Guy who did Gucci Manes Face Tatoo, and the Average Homeboy
What brand or things can we find at your store?
- DomeFits brand, Hella Tight, HUF, BOOMTHO!, BLOQ GENERATION, New Era, Zephyr, College Fresh, Vintage hats, and Adidas.
What sets your store different from others?
- Our collaborations create a uniquely different shopping experience that will almost insure that you wont find any of these hats in your traditional hat store.
Are there any challenges you run into while running a business?
- Our Location in Los Angeles, its in the heart of melrose, but a couple stores north, making it hard to gain shoppers attention
What can we expect from your store in the future?
- Collaborations with BLOQ GENERATION, HUF, New Era, BOOMTHO!, and a couple surprises in the future
What do you think of FKN Famous & how did you hear about us?
- One of the people we are adding to our store, Orlando Johnson actually set everything up for us.
Any last shout outs?
- Shout out to anyone for hustling
This article is sponsored by: