The Fresh Clothing Package
Yesterday we received a awesome package from our good friends over at “The Fresh Clothing”. The package was definitely on-point. Huge thanks to the staff at “The Fresh Clothing” for allowing us to conduct this in-depth review. Now, here is our exclusive in-depth product review. This is surely one you don’t want to miss out on!
So lets kick things off with a little more info about “The Fresh Clothing”. “The Fresh is a punk-inspired clothing brand. Our passion is music so we try to do anything we can to associate ourselves with upcoming artists who we feel are new and fresh, just like us.” Now before we start the review, I would personally like to thank the staff over at The Fresh Clothing for sending us over this package. Giving us the opportunity to deliver this in-depth product review! We hope that you enjoy it. The package was great, now let’s get to our review shall we!
Product Review :
- Packaging : As you may know we always like to start things off with packaging. So The Fresh Clothing sent us the package using a standard poly mailer, with written address. But they also included a sticker on the poly mailer to let us know it was from them. Not bad at all, but maybe in the future they will look into getting some printed labels to put on their poly mailers. Cracking it open we found 2 tees, unfortunately they were not in poly bags. But they both did get here fresh and clean.
- Extras : A few extras that they’ve included in their package was some stickers. You know we always love stickers so of course a few of them had to be added to our sticker bomb project!
- Design : The designs was really simple and clean. One of the tees entitled “Giant Fresh” mainly focused a lot on their main logo. As for the Fresh Show Tee, they did it a little differently but also added their logo to the backside of the tee. There was no inner size printing, which was perfect fine. Maybe in the future they will look into that.
- Quality : Quality was on-point, the printing was pretty legit. Tee choice was great not to heavy an the print was pretty light also. FKN Famous would highly recommend anyone shopping with The Fresh Clothing in the future.
- Pricing : So to sum things up you are looking anywhere between $12-$29 bucks for some of their items. Pretty affordable and in the correct price range for tings. They also have some specials as well which is always a good thing.
The tees we’ve photographed above are entitled “Giant Fresh” & “Freak Show”, both of these designs can be found on their online store. We’ve listed the links below so that you can check it our for yourself. They’ve got a lot of various designs an items at affordable prices.
This article is sponsored by: