Billionaires Apparel Package
Yesterday we received a care package from our good friends over at Billionaires Apparel. They was kind enough to send us one of their latest tee to take a close look at. So here today we bring you a very exclusive in-depth review and look with Billionaires Apparel. Huge shout out to the staff over at Billionaires Apparel for giving us the opportunity to conduct this review. This is surely a review you don’t want to miss out on!
So lets kick things off with a little more info about “Billionaires Apparel”. “Billionaires Apparel is a small t-shirt brand based out of Charlotte, NC that specifically focuses on the rave and Electronica scene. We’re really passionate about the music and the people, so all of our designs are really an outlet for us to promote something we love and the amazing community behind it.” Now before we start the review, I would personally like to thank the staff over at Billionaires Apparel for sending us over this package. Giving us the opportunity to deliver this in-depth product review! We hope that you enjoy it. The package was great, now let’s get to our review shall we!
Product Review :
- Packaging : We always love to kick things off with the packaging. So Billionaires Apparel sent us the package via USPS in a very customer poly mailer. I absolutely love the custom mailer, kinda makes me want to hang it on the wall or something. In addtion to the custom mailer they also use labels instead of hand writing always a great and professional look. Inside the mailer was the tee in a poly bag, arriving fresh, clean and ready to wear!
- Extras : Billionaires Apparel always like to include a few extra goodies. This time they’ve included a few stickers, so these are definitely going up on our new sticker bomb project for 2012. We also noticed something new, they’ve invested in some hangtags as well. Great touch to their awesome apparel!
- Design : The tee that they sent us was entitled “One Genre Over All”. The designs was pretty solid, with all the names of the Electronica scene. This would make a awesome shirt for EDC “Electric Daisy Festival”. Inside they’ve also added the inner printing, which was real simple and clean. Always gives great touch!
- Quality : The overall quality is on-point, the tee is very light. They printed the tees on American Apparel 50/50 Cotton. The quality in everything is great, and the staff is super friendly. We will always continue to work with Billionaires Apparel and would always recommend anyone to shop with them. Definitely can’t wait to see what they have in store for 2012!
- Pricing : Last but definitely not least we end things with pricing for tees. Tees can be priced anywhere from about $15-$21. Price is super affordable for the quality you are getting.-
The tee we’ve photographed above are entitled “One Genre Over All” and can be found on their online store. We’ve listed the links below so that you can check it our for yourself. They’ve got a lot of various designs an items at affordable prices.
This article is sponsored by: