DNA Case Alloy Series Review
Yesterday we received a very generous package from our good friends over at DNA Case Concepts. We was first introduced to DNA Case on Kickstarter.com, what caught our attention was their unique case. Huge shout out to the staff over at DNA Case Concepts for giving us the opportunity to conduct this in-depth product review/look. This is definitely a product you don’t want to miss out on!
So lets kick things off with a little more info about “DNA Case”. “Located in Irvine California. Inspired by fine timepieces, DNA Case Concepts sought to create a collection of cases that is thoughtfully designed and engineered to complement iPhone 4′s impeccable design.” Now before we start the review, I would personally like to thank the staff over at DNA Case for sending us over this package. Giving us the opportunity to deliver this in-depth product review! We hope that you enjoy it. The package was great, now let’s start the review shall we!
Product Review :
- Packaging : We always love to kick things off with the packaging. DNA Case sent us the package via USPS Flat Rate Mailer. This is always a great and affordable way to ship products. Inside was the DNA Case in a custom packaging. Very easy to open no need to use scissors or etc, to get the case open. The casing also included some cool facts about the product as well as the company. Always some great info to include when doing custom packaging.
- Extras : There wasn’t really any extras included such as business cards, fliers etc. Which is perfectly fine. Inside the packaging DNA included a quick installation paper with a tiny screw driver and some spare screws in case you lose some. Definitley always great to have some extras you just never know when you might lose one.
- Design : I really love the design on the DNA Case. It’s really simple and clean, nothing to crazy flashy. Some of the cool details about the case is that it’s machined from a solid piece of aluminum to provide ultimate protection. It’s super lightweight at about 25 grams, which is perfect! It has Stainless steel fittings to ensure durability. Last but not least it has a integrated rubber bumper so that your phone wont be take a beating when installing.
- Quality : Overall I love the quality of the DNA Case, like I mentioned before it’s very simple and lightweight. The quality of the service from the company was great too, very friendly and helped me out very well. FKN Famous would highly recommend anyone with a iPhone 4/4S to look into getting a DNA Alloy Series Case. This is definitely a company you should keep a close eye our for in the future. Can’t wait to see what they will bring out next.
- Pricing : The last thing we like to cover is the pricing. Overall you can get some cases for your iPhone 4/4S anywhere from $49.99 – $59.99. Which is really affordable for this kind of case. This is definitely a case you should look into getting.
Installation : The installation of the DNA Case was pretty easy and straight forward. Pretty much all you had to do was un-screw the corners place your iPhone in the case and screw the top back on. Just as simple as that, you can self install the case in under a minute. So very easy to put on, just check out the images of the installation below.
The item we’ve photographed above is entitled “Alloy Series in Aluminum” and can be found on their online store. We’ve listed the links below so that you can check it our for yourself. They have various colors available in this design, there is about 4 to choose from.
FKN LEGIT LINKS
This article is sponsored by: