Fkn’ Hotties – Letty Loera
We Always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a Latina hottie by the name of “Letty Loera”. Join us as we get to know Letty a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: Letty Loera
Hometown: Grimes, CA
Astrological Sign: Aquarius
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- My name is Leticia Loera but I go by Letty, I’m full Mexican, 21 years young and going on 22 next month! Woot woot! I was raised in a small town called Grimes. I am a workaholic and I love that my jobs are flexible and extremely fun at the same time. My work allows me to travel, which I love and the opportunity to meet new people in the industry. I’m going to school and majoring in Broadcast Journalism. I love going out and having a great time but most of the time I’m a homebody. I also love spending time with my family and friends, dancing, fashion, sports, video games, cars, guns and Hello Kitty.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- My dear friend Dee Aguilar asked me to be a part of her fashion show and I loved the experience. From then on I started modeling and I’ve been doing it for about 2 years now.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
- I definitely enjoy the getting dolled up part! ^_^ I also enjoy the process of setting up shoots and working amazing people in the industry.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- Having Mother Nature hit in the middle of a photo shoot O_o
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- Suggest going nude but I’m not going to show my kitty to the whole world.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- Being a part of major Import car events, features in magazines, working with Umbrella Girls USA and becoming a Jagerette.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- My lips, definitely! ^_^
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- Hmm..bigger boobies! haha
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- Making me some Shin Ramyun noddles! But I’m pretty easy going and always go with the flow. So just be cool-self! ^_^
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- “Good times don’t last forever, but neither do the bad” I’m all about the good times! But “life” happens and there’s nothing we could do about it so we need to appreciate everything we do have instead of the things we don’t have.
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
- When they look at me like I’m a piece of meat. No bueno!
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- I would want to be on the cover of MAXIM magazine because that’s when you know your FKN Famous!
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- Being unpredictable, having a sense of humor, and independence are all traits of being an Aquarius! ^_^
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- Elektra! Who wouldn’t want to be a hot ninja assassin??
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- SHOES!! I’m a sucker for them. Don’t judge me! ^_^
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- A lot of things and I would like to keep it that way! haha
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- I can box but I’m no professional. And if I was a professional boxer I would still not be beating up on girls like Floyd Mayweather! Oh!!
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- I heard about you guys at Hot Import Nights and thought what you guys were doing was amazing! You guys are up to date with the entertainment world and I’m honored to be featured.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- To get more into the fashion and acting industry!
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- Coming from a small town girl who grew up in Grimes, CA. I really would like to thank my family, hubby, friends, and supporters from the bottom of my heart. I have big dreams and they are slowly coming true. You guys keep me going and I appreciate you guys!! So thank you!!
Photo credits to the awesome photographers : K Chan Photo, Keith Selle, Evolve PhotographyTweet
This article is sponsored by: