Opena Case Review
Yesterday we received a generous package from our good friends over at Opena. We was first introduced to Opena during the week of Macworld/iWorld. Opena was kind enough to give us the opportunity to check out the product first hand. So huge shout out to the staff over at Opena for giving us the opportunity to conduct this in-depth product review/look. This is definitely a product you don’t want to miss out on!
So lets kick things off with a little more info about “Opena Case”. “The Opena was designed and developed by Rob Ward and Chris Peters, two mates who like to make things happen. Chris is an Industrial Designer with a passion for good design and Rob is an idea’s man with a knack for online sales and marketing. Together they combined their powers to make the Opena case a reality.” Now before we start the review, I would personally like to thank the staff over at Opena for sending us over this package. Giving us the opportunity to deliver this in-depth product review! We hope that you enjoy it. The package was great, now let’s start the review shall we!
Product Review :
- Packaging : So as always we love to get this started with the packaging. Opena sent us their lovely product via USPS in a bubble mailer. After breaking inside we found the Opena in a custom package. Definitely love the packaging on the actual product. Displays a lovely picture of the product in the front. In the back you can see the actual product, and they’ve also included some hard facts on the products. Which is always good thing for consumers.
- Extras : There wasn’t really any extras included such as business cards, fliers etc. Which is perfectly fine, maybe in the future they will look into including a few more things.
- Design :The overall design of the case is pretty solid. I was a little iffy at first thinking that it would scratch the back the iPhone but after installing it and playing with it a little, I found that there was plenty of room. I definitely love the unique ideal of the bottle opener. Some of the great features of the casing is that it’s a protective PC/ABS hard case. The bottle opener it’s self is a 304 Series Stainless Steel. It also features a anti-glare flash ring. Opena definitely did a great job with designing this case in and out.
- Quality : Overall I absolutely love the quality in the Opena, it’s extremely durable and gets the job done fast. The presentation was really solid, which definitely caught my eye. The staff over at Opena is super friendly and helpful, it’s always good to have a great staff to back the company up. FKN Famous would highly recommend anyone with a iPhone 4/4S to look into getting a Opena Case. It’s a very unique case to have around at parties and bbq’s.
- Pricing : The last thing we like to cover is the pricing. Overall you can get a Opena case for your iPhone 4/4S for about $39.99. Which is really affordable for this kind of case. This is definitely a case you should look into getting.
The item we’ve photographed above is entitled “Black Opena Case” and can be found on their online store. We’ve listed the links below so that you can check it our for yourself. The Opena Case is available in two colors Black and White.
FKN LEGIT LINKS
This article is sponsored by: