Remuse Collective Package
Earlier today we received a care package from our good friends over at Remuse Collective. They was kind enough to send us a few tees to take a close look at. So here today we bring you a very exclusive in-depth review and look with Remuse Collective. Huge shout out to the staff over at Remuse Collective for giving us the opportunity to conduct this review. This is surely a brand and review you don’t want to miss out on!
So lets kick things off with a little more info about “Remuse Collective”. “Remuse, is an artist collective brand offering a series of quality, sweat-shop free products released seasonally. ” Now before we start the review, I would personally like to thank the staff over at Remuse Collective for sending us over this package. Giving us the opportunity to deliver this in-depth product review! We hope that you enjoy it. The package was great, now let’s get to our review shall we!
Product Review :
- Packaging : We always like to start our reviews with packaging. Remuse Collective sent out package via USPS in a custom poly mailer wit their logo. They also used addressed labels definitely a great professional look to the brand. The only problem was with the custom poly mailer, I’ve noticed that the print on the mailer was chipping and leaving it debris all over the place. Overall it was still a great job with the mailer. Inside was the Remuse Collective tees safe in sound in a poly bag. The poly bag for the tee had a custom label on it as well, another great touch.
- Extras : There wasn’t any extras included in the package. Which is perfectly fine, maybe in the future they will look into including some stickers, business cards or something.
- Design : The designs on the tees were great. Very crisp and clean, nothing to fancy. One of the tees had some great colors to it. The design of the inner size print was very simple and clean. So great job overall on all the designs.
- Quality : The quality of the printing was on-point, they did a great job on it! The quality in the tee was awesome also, very light. The quality in the service and mailing was great, very friendly staff and fast shipping. Overall, we would highly recommend anyone to shop with Remuse Collective. The brand is really great and can’t wait to see what they have in store for 2012.
- Pricing : Last but definitely not least we like to end things with the overall price for apparel. Clothing at Remuse Collective can be purchased for the low flat price of $18 which is a great price and very affordable for what you get.
The tees we’ve photographed above are entitled “Logo Explosion, Architecture & Wind” all can be found on their online store. We’ve listed the links below so that you can check it our for yourself. They’ve got a lot of various designs an items at affordable prices.
This article is sponsored by: