Spark Hi-Defi Headphones Review
Yesterday we received a awesome package from our good friends over at id America. During the week of CES they introduced us to their latest product which was the “Spark High Definition In-Ear Headphones”. Huge shout out to the staff over at id America/MaxBorges for giving us the opportunity to conduct this in-depth product review/look. This is definitely a product you don’t want to miss out on!
So lets kick things off with a little more info about “id America”. “id America create high quality accessories for personal electronic devices. Our goal is to provide better products with excellent design and exceptional build quality. We are committed to innovate and develop unique accessories that personalize your devices. We believe that function is just as important as form and we strive to engineer products that are not only beautiful visually, but also practical and functional.” Now before we start the review, I would personally like to thank the staff over at id America for sending us over this package. Giving us the opportunity to deliver this in-depth product review! We hope that you enjoy it. The package was great, now let’s get to our review shall we!
Product Review :
- Packaging : As always we love to kick things off with packaging. id America sent us the package via UPS, the package got to us really fast. Inside was the product and bubbled wrapped. After cracking open the bubble wrap we found the Spark headphones safe and sound. The casing on the Spark headphones is golden. Loved the looks id America went with. It almost made me not want to open it up. The packaging also gave some great info on the product what it was inspired by and etc.
- Extras : There wasn’t really any extras included which is highly understandable. The product although did come with a extra sets of single-flanged eartips (S/M/L). Also included was a premium leather carrying case case to keep the headphones in. Definitely a great touch so that you won’t lose your headphones.
- Design : Let’s get into the design. The Spark head phones were inspired by the spark plug. It has features such as matte finished aluminum back casing, chromed finished aluminum inner casing, high performance 8mm dynamic driver, high definition acoustic filters, and last but not least matte finished aluminum front casing. If you know me well, you would know I am a huge fan of matte products. Another awesome feature with spark is that there is a in-line microphone module to provide multifunction such as answer calls/end calls/music track control. So definitely this is a one of kind designed project.
- Quality : Overall the quality of the Spark headphones is superb! The headphones has high definition sound and is very lightweight. I think I may have found my favorite set of headphones. The staff over at id America is very friendly as well, which is always a great thing. FKN Famous would highly recommend anyone going out and getting a set of Spark headphones, you seriously won’t be disappointed. This is definitely a product you should look into.
- Pricing : Last but not least we end things with the pricing. You can pick up a set of these Spark headphones for about $59.99. They also come in different colors as well. Really great and affordable price for this item, and the quality is supreme!
The item we’ve photographed above is entitled “Spark (Camel Grey)” and can be found on their online store. We’ve listed the links below so that you can check it our for yourself. Spark also comes in a variety of colors. They’ve got a lot of other accessories as well for affordable prices.
FKN LEGIT LINKS
This article is sponsored by: