Yesterday we introduced you to the Chateau case from SwitchEasy. We’ve got 2 more Avant-garde style cases left to introduce to you. Today we would like to kindly introduce you to the “Clockwork” case from SwitchEasy. Huge shout out to SwitchEasy for giving us the opportunity to get a first hand look at their product and deliver this awesome in-depth product review. This is a very unique case & review you don’t want to miss, enjoy!
So lets kick things off with a little more info about “SwitchEasy”. “SwitchEasy was first conceived in January 2005 to create the best accessories for computer products. Our mission is to provide more reasons for PC users to “Switch” to a better digital lifestyle through our innovative little add-ons. That is why we have chosen the name “SwitchEasy” as our trademark.” Now before we start the review, I would personally like to thank the staff over at SwitchEasy for sending us over this package. Giving us the opportunity to deliver this in-depth product review! We hope that you enjoy it. The package was great, now let’s start the review shall we!
Product Review :
- Packaging : Let’s start off with the packaging. SwitchEasy sent us the package via FedEx. The package got here very fast and on time as mentioned on the tracking. FedEx is a fast and affordable way of shipping. Inside the box was the SwitchEasy product. The Clockwork was in a custom packaging. I really like how SwitchEasy matched the colorway of the cases with their packaging. The packaging has a lot of great info about the product which is always a great thing! The packaging for the Clockwork was very easy to open too, all you had to do was open it from the bottom and your done.
- Extras : So what to expect upon opening a case from SwitchEasy. Just like the Chateau you do get things such as the 2 anti-static screen guards, one microfiber wipe, squeegee screen guard applicator, 2 power jack connector protectors, and 2 3.5 headphone jack protectors. Again SwitchEasy did a very great job with all the extras giving you everything you need to protect and accessorize your new iPhone 4/4S.
- Design : The design on the Clockwork featured a Avant-garde style. With Avant-garde Series we have utilized a revolutionary new case design – unique detachable slider design for easy installation. Avant-garde Series also employs tough polycarbonate UltraFrame™ to offer full protection for all impact points. Avant-garde Series not only looks after your iPhone, it looks after itself. The unique tactile sculptural designed back is complimented by incorporation of depth creating a stunning three dimensions visual image. This is really a one of a kind that is very different and unique. SwitchEasy also where very picky to the colors they wanted these case to be very carefully. You can find the Clockwork in black, silver and white. Also the case is pretty easy to get in and out of your pockets.
- Quality : The overall qulaity of the Clockwork is really awesome. The detail and craftsmanship in the case is on-point, SwitchEasy did a really great job with this one! The quality in the color is great too, SwitchEasy really got the colors on point! The case really fits well on the phone too! FKN Famous would highly recommend anyone to get a case from SwitchEasy. This is definitely a company you should look into, you won’t be disappointed. I can’t wait to see what SwitchEasy has in store for 2012!
- Pricing : Last but definitely not least you know we always love to end things with the overall pricing. So the Clockwork runs about $34.99 on the SwitchEasy website. Which is extremely affordable. I can honestly say that you really get your moneys worth when shopping for a case at SwitchEasy. You can always expect to get so much more.
The item we’ve photographed above is entitled “Clockwork” and can be found on their online store. We’ve listed the links below so that you can check it our for yourself. The Clockwork case is available in about 3 different colors on the SwitchEasy online store!
FKN LEGIT LINKS
This article is sponsored by: