Tony.psd Package 2
A few days ago we received a awesome package from our good friend Tony of Tony.psd. He kindly introduced us to his latest hot selling items. Tony.psd also was kind enough to send us the tees to conduct this awesome review. So without further due, we would personally like to thank Tony.psd for giving us the opportunity to check out their product and conduct this review. This is definitely a clothing review you don’t want to miss!
So lets kick things off with a little more info about “Tony.psd”. “Tony.psd has been a freelance artist since 1998, and have always had a desire to design unique and creative pieces of art. Originally, this was a hobby that Tony.psd pursued wholeheartedly, and was fortunate enough to be able to turn into a career. Tony.psd’s traditional route of a college education, paired with his nontraditional route of following a passion for art has proven to be fruitful and rewarding. Truly saturating Tony.psd with aspirations of pursuing a career as a Graphic Designer has allowed Tony.psd to love what he do, and has allowed his creativity to flow into pieces that have drawn attention from around the nation.” Now before we start the review, I would personally like to thank the Tony.psd for sending us over this package. Giving us the opportunity to deliver this in-depth product review! We hope that you enjoy it. The package was great, now let’s start the review shall we!
Product Review :
- Packaging : Like always we like to start off with the packaging. So we received the package from Tony.psd via USPS. USPS is a very fast and affordable way of shipping. The package got her very fast being that Tony.psd is local. Tony.psd also had a custom label for mailing, definitely a great and professional look. Inside the package was the product both in zip bags. Arriving fresh, clean and ready to wear. Just the way we like it! Overall Tony.psd did a great job with the packaging.
- Extras : Along with the tees, we received a huge amount of extras. You can always expect some great goodies when shopping at Tony.psd. We receive tons of unique stickers which we always love, definitely going have to add these to our 2012 sticker bomb project. Also included was some fliers and business cards. Last but not least something we normally don’t see brands do. Is we got some information about each design from Tony.psd. Always great to find out more information on what the brand was thinking about when making the tee. Great touch for thinking about that Tony.psd!
- Design : The designs were really simple and clean, nothing to crazy flashy. Which is always a good thing! Definitely loved the color choice that Tony.psd went with as to the design and tee. Another thing I’ve notice is that Tony.psd added a inner printing for the sizing. Definitely a great touch to the tees now. The design of the inner printing is really simple and clean as well!
- Quality : Overall the quality of everything is extremely superb! Tony.psd did a great job with the presentation on the brand. The printing is great, as well as the choice in tees. After being introduced to this brand not to long ago, we’ve became a huge fan of everything. You can always count on Tony.psd for a good design some can even bring back to the old school days. The service at Tony.psd is extremely friendly and very helpful. Which is always a great thing with businesses! FKN Famous would highly recommend anyone to shop over at Tony.psd. They’ve got a lot of great designs for everyone! This is definitely a brand you should look into. Can’t wait to see what Tony.psd has in store for 2012!
- Pricing : Last but definitely not least we like to end things with the overall pricing for the tees. So we start off with the “80′s Beat Em’ Ups!” tee, you can easily get this tee on the Tony.psd online store for about $25 bucks. As for the “Barrel Man” tee you can pick that up for about $22 bucks. Both are extremely affordable, and some great designs. You also get your moneys worth with all the goodies that’s included. So definitely look into purchasing something from Tony.psd!
The tees we’ve photographed above are entitled “80′s Beat Em’ Ups!” & “Barrel Man” and can be found on the Tony.psd online store. We’ve listed the links below so that you can check it our for yourself. There is various designs available on the Tony.psd store for be sure to check it out!
For more information on Tony.psd please visit : http://tonypsd.blogspot.com/Tweet
This article is sponsored by: