Fkn’ Hotties – Saven Mi
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a Cambodian hottie by the name of “Saven Mi”. Join us as we get to know Saven a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: Saven Mi
Hometown: Hamilton, Ontario
Astrological Sign: Leo
So tell us about a little about yourself?
– I’m a small city girl from Hamilton, Ontario. Besides modeling, I’m a make-up artist, bartender, aspiring actress and I am also working on starting a clothing line. I’m naturally a sweetheart but I will always stand up for what I believe in. I am very laid back and easy going, but at the same time ambitious and constantly working hard towards reaching my goals. I would love to be successful and inspire others to chase their dreams as well.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
– I’ve always wanted to be a model, but never thought I had the looks or confidence so I actually never went for it until one day I met a model that helped me out. She brought me into the scene by introducing me to a photographer. We did a shoot and shortly after, we modeled at a car show in Montreal called Sports Compact Performance in 2008. It was all an amazing experience for me so I continued on my own by building a portfolio and searching for more gigs.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
– I actually enjoy expressing another side of me in photos. I’m normally not very sensual or seductive but it’s always fun to play dress up! I also enjoy being a part of a photographer’s artwork and feel a great sense of accomplishment when I see the results. I love meeting new people and going to different events. I also really appreciate having fans that enjoy the work I do and reading all their sweet messages. Another great thing about modeling is the motivation to be in shape and always striving to improve myself considering how competitive it is.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
– The most embarrassing moment for me was probably the first lingerie fashion show and the Got Ass? Contest I did back in 2008. I was always extremely stage shy since grade school, but I needed to conquer my fears. It was something I never experienced before all I could see were flashing lights in the darkness. I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. I knew I looked terrified with my nervous smile but I had to keep going. I felt really embarrassed that I did a terrible job, but I told myself to keep doing things that scare me so I can improve. I was encouraged to join the Got Ass? Contest and all the girls before me were so amazing I freaked out. I went on stage for what seemed like 2 seconds and ran back inside. I just wasn’t up for the challenge of shaking my booty on stage. I was so ashamed to show my face after that. Ah well, life goes on!
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
– I’ve never really had problems with photographers being unprofessional with me during a photo shoot, but there was this one time I was changing into my next lingerie outfit in the washroom. I guess I forgot to lock the door, but as soon as I finished changing he opened the door to ask me a question when he should have knocked first. I could have been naked! He was either rude, thought I was finished, or it was probably his slick way of sneaking a peak by making it look like an accident.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
– To be honest every moment of my modeling career has been amazing highlights, whether the experiences were good or bad, I see them all as great accomplishments. I enjoyed doing all the photo/video shoots and features. I also had fun at every event, especially Importfest 2011 because by then I developed a fan base and it was really nice meeting and hanging out with all of them at the show.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
– I get the most compliments on my eyes or smile, but I think we all know what seems to attract the most attention from pervs – my behind.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
– I know everyone is supposed to be happy and thankful for what they have, but screw it I wish I had bigger boobs! Haha.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
– There is no quick way to my heart! It takes time and effort to make your way there. The best way to start is by making me laugh, being sweet, caring, romantic and doing things that take a lot of thought or energy such as writing me a song, or baking and decorating cupcakes with me!
Do you have a quote that you live by?
– “Live. Laugh. Love.” Simple as that!
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
– He stalked and harassed me online. He was a beefy security guard at a club and seemed cool at first. I gave him my number, and then he started to get really weird so I didn’t go out with him. I guess he couldn’t take rejection so he constantly texted me, made many fake Facebook accounts to flood my inbox, comment on all my photos, status updates, etc. Jeez, get a life! You should see my blocked list.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
– I would love to be on the cover of Maxim or FHM because I love their sexy yet classy style and of course, they are very well known.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
– Sweet, silly and passionate! I would say I’m sweet because I am really caring and I always consider the feelings of others. I always try to help in any way possible. I love things from the heart. I’m silly because I like to joke around and I can find humor in anything really. I love laughing and I’ll giggle at the most random things. I can be shy but when I’m comfortable I am actually really weird and goofy. I am passionate because when I really care about something, I always give it my all like there’s no tomorrow!
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
– I would be Super Mi! I can be your hero 😉 I would use my powers to dominate and save the world at the same time.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
– Oh gosh I would save my computer!!! I have EVERYTHING stored in there. All my photos, videos, music, notes and memories are worth more than any shoes or purses, which I don’t own many of and don’t really care about.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
– They honestly don’t know anything about me! They still live in their time and wouldn’t understand anything I do.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
– I love boxing and destroying the heavy bag. ‘Nuff said. Haha but like I always say, make love not war!
How did you hear about FKN Famous and what do you think of it?
– I’m not sure how I came across your website. It was probably through a model feature – I love checking out hot models and reading their interviews as much as the next guy. So yeah, I think it’s awesome!
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
– My ultimate goal is to own a successful business that my trustworthy employees will run for me while I travel the world. Now that’s the life!
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
– Thank you so much for all your love and support. I can’t stress this enough how much I really appreciate it! You’re all super sweet and I hope to meet each and everyone one of you in the near future! Love you guys! *muah!*
Photos used in this feature was taken by the talented photographer : Kenneth LamTweet
This article is sponsored by: