Fkn’ Hotties – Catherine Siera
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a Laotion, Irish, and Polish hottie by the name of “Catherine Siera”. Join us as we get to know Catherine a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: Catherine Siera
Nationality: Laotion, Irish, and Polish.
Hometown: Wichita, Ks. The DUBK!! lol
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius. The shit.
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- Well…I’m a girly tomboy. I love football, cars, makeup, shoes, and sexy dresses. Haha. I’m a goofball, I love to have a good time and laugh at myself often. I was born and raised in Kansas for 16 years and moved to Vegas. So I guess you can say I came from humble beginnings. Although I live in the West Coast now, I have to say my heart belongs to the South. I love Atlanta and Miami. I’m a HUGEEEE Steelers fan! My Dad is from the Burgh so I was a Steeler’s fan before birth. I can talk about football all day…but I won’t. So what else about me?? Ummm…I’m very spiritual & family oriented. God first, family second. I’m energetic and optimistic. Wooo…you know I’m obnoxious. Haha I can be loud and boisterous, but all in good fun. I really don’t know what else to tell you. If you want to more, you gotta find out for yourself!
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- I’ve been modeling inconsistently for a little over 2 years. I got into modeling through a local calendar model search and continued to network from there.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
- I love looking all pretty haha. But even more so, I really enjoy meeting fans and being able to show everyone the personality that comes along with this face. Being around cars is just a little plus too.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- Ummm…I can’t even think of one right now. I usually don’t get embarrassed. I laugh at the stupid things I do.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- Hmmmm…fortunately I can say that I haven’t experienced any real unprofessionalism. I’m extremely picky when it comes to who I trust to shoot with.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- Definitely getting the cover of Import Tuner! It was so weird seeing myself on a magazine cover. I laughed. I was like seriously? Yoooo…that’s me!! Haha
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- My ass and I guess my face too.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- TITS and a little more ass and hips. I’m an ass girl.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- Someone who loves football more than me and someone with a great sense of humor!
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- “Reap what you sow”. And “One love”. Lol I’m a realistic hippie.
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
- Shoot….the worst? There are so many! The worst is when a guy grabs onto me at the club and says something extra corny like “Where you going? You need to be with me.” Idk some corny shit like that.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- MAXIM!!!!!! It’s always been a dream of mine! The hottest girls score the cover of Maxim.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- Goofy, optimistic, and crazy. I chose those words because, I’m a goofball and that will never change. I have and will always continue to be an optimistic person. I see the positive in every negative and take everything as a blessing. My head is never down for long. Everyone says I’m crazy…in a good way of course! Lol But I mean I can’t deny I don’t follow the crowd and I do whatever I please!
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- Hmmm…I really love Cat Woman. She’s so seductive and bad ass but is she considered a “superhero”? Oh well, I’m sticking with that.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- Makeup. I’m a makeup whore. Don’t get me wrong I love shoes but makeup is my thing.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- Ha! They know too much. I usually tell them everything they DON’T want to hear.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- HA!!!! I never go for hair. Straight for the face! I can fight. I’m like a samurai. I’ll fight to the death. Lol But honestly, I hate fighting.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- Through twitter! I think it’s dope. I like the variety of features and it’s great for educating yourself on new and upcoming things/people.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- To leave a positive mark on the world. To know I made a positive influence on the lives of others. Ultimately, I want to become a humanitarian and open foundations worldwide for children in need and their families.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- I love you all. Stay fresh to death.
Photos used in this feature was taken by the talented photographers : Joseph Joel, Sergio V., Edwin Recon, Jacob the Photographer, Juice BlackTweet
This article is sponsored by: