Fkn’ Hotties – Molly Truong
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a Vietnamese, Chinese, Puerto Rican, German, Spanish, Irish hottie by the name of “Molly Truong”. Join us as we get to know Molly a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: Molly Truong
Nationality: Vietnamese, Chinese, Puerto Rican, German, Spanish, Irish
Hometown: Modesto, CA
Astrological Sign: Libra
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- Well, I’m Molly and I’m from Modesto, CA. I’m a nerd first, foodie second, and then a student and model. I’m an Arts and Entertainment Management major and a Computer Science Gaming Development minor at the University of Pacific. I’m extremely social, convivial, an extreme procrastinator, indecisive, and curious. I have an interest in MMORPGs (WoW predominantly), ancient society (especially Egypt’s), the supernatural, and anything not taught by the educational system. I find everything not taught in school to be WAY more fascinating. I’m a caffeine junky and a raging flavor extremist (spicy, sour, and bitter).
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- It all started in September ’11, when I was a hostess (I swear this won’t be a super long story) and a young woman had approached me asking to be her model for an upcoming project. We met up, shot, and become close friends. After that, I became her back-up model. The pinnacle of this story is when I got financially cut off and kicked out of the house by my parents in late October. I realized I needed a job, aside from working with them, and somehow stumbled upon Prestigious Models. I applied and the rest became history. So I’ve been a model for only a few months. =)
What do you like the most about modeling?
- Being able to morph myself into something the photographer wants and then seeing that transformation in front of me. Sometimes, I even wonder if the person I’m staring at is me haha!
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…I’m sure I’ve done a ton of embarrassing things, but nothing seems to be coming to mind…hehe
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- Sadly, overly complimenting me and making crass jokes that were clearly discomforting.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- Traveling!!!! I love it! The new locations, the new people, the new FOOD!
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- I’d say I get equal attention to all of my features, but if I were to pinpoint ONE feature, I’d say my lips. If not, my eyes, chest, and skin.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- An arse! My mom basically has the J. Lo thing going on and, sadly, I missed out. Haha…=(
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- FOOD and GAMES <3
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- I’m not much of a quote person, but I love Joker’s “I believe that whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you…stranger.”
Worst thing someone has done to get your attention?
- Hahaha, as I was driving to school on the 4-W (it’s about a 30 minute commute), a couple of guys in the lane next to me kept staring into my car and waving at me. I look over and they swerved into the next lane and almost hit a car. All bad!
If you had one wish what would it be and why?
- My wish would simply be to never fail. I don’t bode well with failure ahaha
What is a recurring fantasy that you have had?
- Accomplishing something epochal and epically doing so. Well, more realistically, making it big, but if I were to tone it down more, then it’d be to have a balanced lifestyle between family, work, school, and friends.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- I’m not much for superheroes, per se, but I’d choose to be Mystique. I’d love to have the ability to transform myself into someone completely different when I’d get tired of the same ol’ humdrum life, to escape, or if I wanted to test out a certain look. It’d save me quite a bit of moolah.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- I’d save my purse. It’s pretty hefty so I could just shove everything else in there, i.e. consoles, laptops, my combat boots, and what not. Yea…it’s pretty big! Plus, I never wear makeup in my personal life!
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- Ohhhhh, the shameful things I have done! I shall never unseal my lips haha!! Well, they’ve probably heard it all anyways when I had a drink or two…oopsies!
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair?
- Oh baby, I’ve got rage and adrenaline like a fiery sundering comet, but I’m too docile and embracing to engage in a physical argument with anyone. I’d just take it to the virtual world. I challenge all with my lvl 85 Troll Marksmanship Hunter!! The peaceful life is so much more lax! If I were to engage in a fight though, I’m sure I’d end up superior and dominant in a brawl. The fighting Irish, stolid German, crazy Asian, and fiery Spaniard blood would never dare to fail me. =)
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- I heard of FKN Famous through Amber Sulligan of Prestigious Models and I found you guys to be pretty rad! I love your posts on Facebook. They’re always upbeat. Plus, having come from the same hometown was a neat find too. =)
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- My goal is to finish school so I can travel Europe and publish my book.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- Thank you so much for supporting me and boosting my morale along my career path! If it weren’t for you, I’d have no ultimate purpose to exert my best as a public figure. I am an entertainer at heart <3
Photos used in this feature was taken by the talented photographers : Percival, Ken Davie, Peter Natural, EthlogTweet
This article is sponsored by: