Introduced to us via submission was a awesome company by the name of DopeHut. DopeHut was very kind enough to shoot us over a few products to check out how their business ran. So with that being said, we would personally like to thank DopeHut for this awesome opportunity! Be sure to be on the look out for DopeHut in the future on FKN Famous as we conduct a exclusive interview!
Here’s a little information about “DopeHut”. “DopeHut is a brand new online streetwear store based out of the SF Bay Area. Our mission is to open minds and do well. We believe companies have the duty to do good; not just minimize harm. At DopeHut our goal is to do things the right way; even if it isn’t the easiest way. We believe providing an amazing customer experience and helping the world is just a smart thing to do.” Now before we start the review, I would personally like to thank the staff over at “DopeHut” for sending us over this package. Giving us the opportunity to deliver this in-depth product review! We hope that you enjoy it. The package was great, now let’s start the review shall we!
Product Review :
- Packaging : Arriving in our mailbox was a package from DopeHut via USPS. As always USPS is a great affordable way of shipping. The package arrived in our hands in a bubble mailer. At first we didn’t know who the package was from, until we cracked it open. Inside we were greeted by two shirts individually in poly bags. Arriving fresh, clean and read to wear. Overall I think that DopeHut did a pretty decent job with the packaging and presentation of their products. Maybe next time they can list on their packages who it’s coming from.
- Extras : Aside from the clothing we received from DopeHut, there was no signs of any extras such as fliers, business cards, and etc. Which is perfectly fine, maybe in the future they will look into including stuff like this.
- Design : The designs of the tee were pretty unique as both were done by the certain brands such as Dissizit x Crooks & Castles as well as Budduh Apparel. The designs and colorways of the tees were pretty solid, definitely stood out a lot. The tee from Dissizit x Crooks & Castles had inner sizing printing and a bottom hem tag. The detail in the design of the Dissizit x Crooks & Castles tee was on-point! As for the tee from Budduh Apparel it had a inner hem tag as well as a hem tag on the sleeve. The lyrical quote was pretty dope as well.
- Quality : Overall the quality of the package we received from DopeHut was pretty solid. The package got here very fast and in a timely matter. The products were presented to us well despite not knowing who the package was from at first. The staff over a DopeHut was super friendly when they first introduced their company to us. So if you are looking for great streetwear clothing, FKN Famous would highly recommend shopping over a DopeHut! This is definitely a place you should look into! Can’t wait to see what other brands they will carry in the future!
- Pricing : So just how much does clothing run for on DopeHut? Well the clothing we’ve photographed run for about $30 dollar. This is a pretty standard price for streetwear. So you are definitely getting your money’s worth when shopping over at DopeHut. This is a company you should really look into in the future.
The clothing we’ve photographed above is entitled Dissizit x Crooks & Castles – Snake Eyes & Buddha Apparel – Shhh Tee both can be found on their online store. We’ve listed the links below so that you can check it out for yourself. DopeHut has various apparel and products available for affordable prices. So definitely check out their online store when you get the chance.
For more information on this product please visit : http://www.dopehut.com/Tweet
This article is sponsored by: