FKN Exclusive – Frankie Finch
We always love to introduce you to some very talented individuals. Today we have a very talented music artist from Toronto, Canada & Los Angeles, California by the name of Frankie Finch! Check out this FKN Exclusive with Frankie Finch and see how he started out in the industry! Also check out his latest track.
Artist Name: Frankie Finch
City/State: Toronto, Canada & Los Angeles, CA
So tell us a little bit about yourself?
- My name is Frankie Finch and I’m a recording artist that owns FINCH Clothing Co. some say I’m a spitfire too… LOL!
What inspired you to start singing?
- I always liked the way music made me feel… So I decided not to only be a fan of music but to Be MUSIC.
Were there any hard challenges you had to face in the industry?
- There’s always challenges in this or any other industry but especially Music~ Maybe that I’m An Outspoken Asian w/ Red Hair that Raps & Sings and the industry never seen or heard an artist like Frankie FINCH And doesn’t know how to take it or should I say take a “Risk?” I say “Life Is A Risk & If You Don’t Take It… Why You Livin?’”
What ways have you found was the best way to promote yourself?
- It’s always been word of mouth for me but all my social media networks have definitely been helpful. (Youtube.com/frankiefinch, Facebook.com/frankiefinch1, Twitter.com/frankiefinch, Twitter.com/finchstaff, Myspace.com/frankiefinch Etc.)
What would be your most memorable moment while singing?
- While performing at the House Of Blues and lookin’ over at my band in the middle of one of my songs and seein’ them playin’ their hearts out & havin’ so much fun… Just made me realize how amazin’ it is to perform w/ a live band and the art that comes out from our synergy together makes me want to keep doin’ it and doin’ it again and again!
Are there any goals that you would like to achieve?
- Tons of goals! Collaborating w/ some of my favorite artists, world tours, helping our youth by empowering them, starting a charity for my youth foundation etc.
What can we expect from you in the future?
- Hearin’ more Frankie Finch Music through your speakers and more FINCH Clothing Co. on your backs!
Are there any upcoming albums you are releasing?
- “LET IT GO” Feat. B. Howard Remixed by Chew Fu Is Available Now On Itunes Now! Along w/ my other EP’s Element Music Group & Youngstar MBC/ PURE Creative Group
What do you think of FKN Famous?
- I’m all about companies who promote great music, fashion, gadgets & lifestyle~ Love IT & Love FKN Famous!!!
Any last shout outs?
- S/O To The Whole Element Music Group & Youngstar MBC/ PURE Creative Group Music Family, FINCH & Co. Staff, All My Supporters That’s Been Down w/ Me Since Day One, B.Howard, Chew Fu, John Frazier, Kacie Anderson, My Visual Art & Science Collaborator Joe Labisi, My Creative Art Director Plasicgod, My King Of Sound “Froggy”, My King Of Mixing Devine Evans, My Family & Of course my God. Phil. 4:13
This article is sponsored by: