Fkn’ Hotties – April Garcia
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a Filipina hottie by the name of “April Garcia”. Join us as we get to know April a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: April Garcia
Hometown: Seattle, Washington
Astrological Sign: Aries Baby!!
So tell us about a little about yourself?
– I’m April, turning 21 this April haha. I’m a model at Seattle, WA and I’m an Operation Manager / Model For Stylist Ent. LLC in Seattle – a video filming company.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
– I’ve been modeling since Aug. 2011 & I just created an online portfolio and social networking with other Talents then my career just grew from there ^.^
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
– Meeting and working with other Talents and getting pampered on my photoshoots
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
– Haha umm I have the worst balance because modeling require staying still and keeping a great pose and you do that for hours and balance is not my friend LOL
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
– Telling me how to pose inch by inch for the whole shoot and the photos are not even turning out right lol it was just not my kind of photographer lol
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
– Definitely becoming the face of my company Stylist Entertainment, I feel special being a part of a great hardworking team!
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
– I would say my body & face (x
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
– Sexy curves at all the right places 😉
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
– Food (:
Do you have a quote that you live by?
– “Staying Humble and Positive will lead you to your thrown of Royalty” -By Me(: you like? hehe
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
– Definitely stalking is NOT cute lol
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
– As much as I wanna be in plenty of men’s magazine, I would really love to be in ELLE magazine. I am a big fan of fashion and Pure beauty.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
– Sweet, Funny, and Real. Why? If you actually meet me in person(as what I’ve been told) is that I’m very sweet and humble, I treat others like how they treat me. & I have a great sense of humor, I love to laugh and see other happy & Real, I don’t think this can be explained. it’s more of a statement.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
– Wonder Woman ((: Because she’s a strong independent woman just like me and all I really need is to be able to fly in reality 😀
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
– My electronics! Cellphone and my laptop these are my babies lol…oh and my wallet.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
– A lot, lol I’m gonna play it safe and not say ahaha.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
– I definitely fight when I’m disrespected, don’t get me wrong being violent is not my thing, but I did grew up knowing how to defend myself and to have a backbone.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
– I’ve heard of FKN Famous from a while back but recently was approached by my friend Chris Reistroffer to be featured ^.^ so big thanks to him. I think the site is great and loving the shirts
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
– My number one goal is to spend as much time with my family, they might be all in different state but that don’t stop me on showing them love and time.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
– Shout out to all my lovely supporters and Special thanks to FKN Famous for featuring me on the site! Make sure to check out my pages.
Photos used in this article were taken by Robert Davidson, NeoRacer XoxTweet
This article is sponsored by: