Fkn’ Hotties – Ashley Kirk
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a English, Scottish, Native American hottie by the name of “Ashley Kirk”. Join us as we get to know Ashley a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: Ashley Kirk
Nationality: English, Scottish, Native American
Hometown: Grosse Pointe, Michigan
Astrological Sign: Aquarius the best sign!
Websites: working on website, twitter: @itsmzashley
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- I grew up in Michigan, and was always fascinated with fashion and modeling industry. I went to the fashion institute of design and merchandising in LA got my AA in merch marketing then my bacherlors from Cal State in communications.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- My friend who owns a clothing line asked me to model for it and I started getting more work on my own and seriously it became a profession for me. I now also do acting which I love!
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
- Everything, honestly I love how you can change your look by the different fashion, styling, makeup and hair its like playing a different character every time!
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- One company was such a nightmare to work for, the creative director was a bully and kept saying do this do that and yelling at me the entire shoot which made me so uncomfortable it was awful I wanted to cry!
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- I have done several beauty campaigns and also 4 Playboy Special editions.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- Well id say my eyes but most men would say my booty!
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- HAIR! My hair is platinum blonde so its hard to keep it healthy, I told my stylist to give me dep conditioners so I can feel like a brunette he thought that was hilarious!
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- Definitely a sense of humor, and having a partner that is supportive. I also love men that are intelligent and don’t play games.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- Less is a bore! – Oscar Wilde
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
- Well I went on a date with this guy and he asked me if I ever sent nude pictures to my dad… I was so insulted! It definitely got my attention, in the worst kind of way.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- Vogue!! Its so chic and the ultimate fashion magazine.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- Funny, spontaneous, loyal. I have a good sense of humor and love cracking jokes and making people laugh. Spontaneous, I’m a very last minute person but if I feel like doing something ill just go do it out of the blue! As for being loyal I would do anything for my close friend and family. My friend got out of the hospital and I took care of her for a week and took her back and forth from Santa Monica to west Hollywood which is over an hour drive! Think that pretty much sums it up.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- Cat woman, I think shes sexy and I love the cat family they’re so stealth… no one messes w lions, tigers, and panthers!
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- I love makeup all the time so that’s nothing new. I guess purses they’re the most expensive.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- That I miss them more than they’ll ever know. I think about them every day they moved to phoenix so I don’t get to see them very often and that makes me sad.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- I’m the girl that you do not want to mess with, I will get in your face until you back down.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- Someone contacted me to be a featured model and when I checked out the site I thought it was great!
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- Get in as many movies as possible lol and have a great acting career.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- I appreciate any fans I have and love the support some have seen me grow in my career. Future fans always welcome!! Follow me on twitter I’m pretty funny on there.
Photos used in this article were taken by Raquel Rischard, Ivan Batista, Navid Maverick Photo, Philipe, Matthew A Cooke, Josh Ryan, Josh RyanTweet
This article is sponsored by: