Fkn’ Hotties – Brianna Nicole
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a Hispanic hottie by the name of “Brianna Nicole”. Join us as we get to know Brianna a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: Brianna Nicole
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Astrological Sign: Cancer
So tell us about a little about yourself?
– I am a 23 year old Southern Cali girl trying to live life to the fullest! I love having fun and making money while I’m doing it!
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
– About 4 years ago, I started working at Hooters in West Covina. That job led me into gogo dancing which in turn led me into modeling.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
– I’m making money doing something fun and enjoyable. Dressing up, looking pretty, and being admired by people is an amazing feeling.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
– I don’t think I’ve had one..yet! If something embarrassing did happen to me, I’m the type to let it roll and laugh about it.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
– In this industry there can be many fake people and people can tell you how they will “make you a star”. In the beginning I’ve ran into some people like that, but unfortunately you have to experience the bad seeds of the industry to finally the good ones.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
– Acting and producing is actually where I would like to be. Last year, I was fortunate enough to have done that. I starred in my first movie titled “Paranormal Whacktivity” and was lucky enough to have been behind the scenes everyday to experience the making of a film. It will release in 2012.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
– My legs and butt =)
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
– Most people would probably think I would say boobs, because mine are real. But I like my perky, cute boobs, for now at least.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
– A real conversation. A guy can have this and that, but if he just talks abut BS, I lose interest fast!
Do you have a quote that you live by?
– “I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all.” ― Coco Chanel
The word “hater” is a word that a loT of people use..and its so annoying to me. I don’t think i have haters, but if people don’t like me, it doesn’t bother me one bit.
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
– A lot of guys will do a lot to get a girls attention, but I give them all props.. At least they are trying.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
– Maxim. It’s my type of magazine, super sexy.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
– Leader, Fun, Ambitious. People have always told me I’ve have a leadership qualities and I happen to agree. I am ambitious because I love trying new things and love learning about new ways to make money and get ahead in life, all while having fun!
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
– I am superhero! I’ve had a tough life growing up but didn’t let it stop me!
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
– My computer!!! I need my computer to submit to castings and gigs, so I can save up and buy whatever I had lost in the fire.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
– My family knows a lot about me, and if there is something they don’t know, I’m sure not gonna put it out know for them to find out!!!
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
– I’m a lover not a fighter, but I do practice kickboxing. So if the time comes, I will hold my own.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
– I believe on Facebook and Twitter. Its a cool and edgy site and I’m glad I can be apart of it! =)
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
– Acting and eventually producing movies and events.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
– Thanks to everyone, family, friends, fans, and colleagues. Love you all!
Photos used in this article were taken by Jeff Sipsey, Michael Mancilla, Allen Shoots, Dan Underwood, Jim Flyod, Mustafa Sayed, Nelly PutnamTweet
This article is sponsored by: