Fkn’ Hotties – Fiona Fuzeiro
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a Timorese, Portuguese hottie by the name of “Fiona Fuzeiro”. Join us as we get to know Fiona a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: Fiona Fuzeiro
Hometown: Melbourne, Australia
Measurements: 8C, 24″, 31″
Astrological Sign: Capricorn
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- I was born in Australia & lived there all my life. I am a makeup artist during the week, I do Promotional and photographic modeling in my free time. I love to exercise I pole dance just fun and fitness I’ve been doing it for 2 years if I’m not working my many jobs you can find me in a gym I also like long walks on the beach and hate rude people hehehe
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- I started modeling 2 years ago a friend pushed me into it I used to be extremely shy so modeling has really opened me up to let me be who I want to be.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
- I enjoy meeting new people and making friends at competitions, getting all dolled up & location photo shoots are so much fun & so creative.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- Embarrassing moment for me was shooting in a daylight studio topless, the window was not tinted so pretty much the whole main street was watching me sitting on a stool naked. The worse thing was the photographer was behind a wall so it looked like I was naked hair & makeup done just looking out a window.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- Thankfully I’ve only had shoots with female photographers! But I have had a few comps were the photographers have come to take a photo with me and gotten a little to grabby.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- Being in Zoo Weekly Magazine as OZ’s Sexiest University Students.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- That would be my Chest It’s not the biggest but I do know how to work them & my booty.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- That would be bigger boobs & a little taller.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- Someone who can make me laugh & I’m a sucker for beautiful kind eyes
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- “I hope the end is joyful- & I hope to never return” Frida Kahlo
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
- I am a Makeup artist, I get guys come in my store & ask if I wax eye brows & if I can do there’s! First of all I don’t do eye brows & I don’t want to know anything about your mono brow.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- I would loved to be on the cover of any magazine I would be a prevailed to just be on a cover.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- Funny, flirtatious, kind.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- It would have to be Flash I’m always running late for things it would be nice to be fast enough to be on time for once!
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- Makeup Because it has become my life & I have a room full of it.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- My parents know everything about it I don’t like to keep things from them I love them more then anything in the world.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- I’ve never been in a fight before but if the time comes, I’ve grown up with two older brothers I could properly kick a boys ass.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- My friends are featured on here which is what lead me to checking out the site and it is AWESOME I was dying to be featured on here!!
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- To get my Makeup & spray tanning business up and running
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- I would like to thank everyone who has been supporting me and following me without you guys there would be no me & future fans don’t be afraid to ‘like’ me on Facebook & have a chat to me!
Photos used in this article were taken by Vivienne Steer PhotographyTweet
This article is sponsored by: