Novero Rockaway Headset Review
A few weeks ago we received an awesome package from a company called “Novero”. Novero was very kind to introduce us to one of their awesome headsets the Rockaway. So with that being said, we would personally like to thank Novero for this awesome opportunity and allowing us to review their latest product!
Here’s a little information about “Novero”. “We create communication solutions which combine innovative designs with leading technology. Born out of a successful management buy-out of the world’s leading mobile phone vendor in 2008, we have used our creativity and experience to develop and manufacture a new class of mobile communication products for the automobile industry and the end consumer. Today, our portfolio is comprised of both Bluetooth connectivity multimedia systems and telematic solutions for the automobile industry as well as consumer electronics, including stylish Bluetooth headsets, multimedia glasses as well as ground breaking jewelry inspired communication devices.” Now before we start the review, I would personally like to thank the staff over at “Novero” for sending us over this package. Giving us the opportunity to deliver this in-depth product review! We hope that you enjoy it. The package was great, now let’s start the review shall we!
Product Review :
- Packaging : Arriving to our doorstep in a small little box was a package from a company called Novero. Novero sent us the package using FedEx, as always FedEx has been a great affordable way of shipping packages all over the world. Inside the small box from Novero we were greeted by a set of Rockaway Bluetooth stereo headset. The product packaging on the Rockaway, was really simple and straight forward. It displayed the product uniquely and shared some quality information about the product. So overall I think that Novero did a great job with the packaging and presentation of their product!
- Extras : Aside from receiving the product from Novero we didn’t really receive any extras such as business cards, brochures, fliers, etc. Which is perfectly fine, maybe in the future they will include something like this. Although inside the actual product packaging we were greeted by many extras. Extras which includes earpieces in different sizes, charging cable, clip, carrying pouch and lastly some user guides.
- Design : So the design of the Novero Rockaway Headset was pretty simple and clean. I really love the red colorway Novero has gone with. They are very lightweight and comfortable to wear also. A you don’t have to worry about getting tangled up in all the fancy wires. Here are some more details about the Rockaway. The Rockaway is a Bluetooth stereo headset that lets you listen to your favorite music in high quality audio – and even take calls – without getting tangled up in cords. Interchangeable rings ensure that the earpieces are snug and secure and you can even clip the headset to your clothes to keep it tight. The high quality stereo sound means you hear every beat and the DSP technology helps to reduce noise and make every phone call clearer. Conveniently receive and end calls or activate voice commands from the headset (when supported by the phone). Rockaway connects easily via Bluetooth simple pairing to almost any Bluetooth enabled music player.
- Quality : Now let’s get down to the overall quality of the Novero Rockaway Headset. The Rockaway is a pretty easy product to use once you get used to it. We had a little trouble syncing it, but after a few tries it worked like a charm. The sound quality is pretty clear. The battery life, pretty much gets you through the day. Going at about 5 hours talk time, 5 hours playtime, and about 250 hours on standby. In all Novero has a great product on their hands. The staff over at Novero is super friendly as well, when they introduced us to their company. So with that being said, if you are looking for a great Bluetooth headset, Novero has a great one for you. Novero is definitely a company you should look into in the future. Can’t wait to see what else they have up their sleeves!
- Pricing : Last but not least just how much does a set of Rockaways go for? Well you can pick up a pair for yourself on the Novero for about 79,00EUR which is about 97.50USD. Pretty standard, price for a unique Bluetooth headset like this. You are definitely getting your money’s worth with the quality. So definitely look into picking up one in the future if you are interested.
The item we’ve photographed above is entitled “Rockaway, Red” and can be found on their online store. We’ve listed the links below so that you can check it out for yourself. Novero has various devices and products available for affordable prices. So definitely check out their online store when you get the chance.
For more information on this product please visit : http://www.novero.com/Tweet
This article is sponsored by: