SteelSeries Siberia V2 Review
Last week we introduced you to set of gaming headphones from a company called “SteelSeries”. Well today we’ve got another set of headphones from SteelSeries. We are proud to introduce you too the SteelSeries Siberia V2 Headphones. Huge thanks to SteelSeries for this awesome opportunity!
Here’s a little information about “SteelSeries”. “SteelSeries makes high performance gaming gear and peripherals used by the most demanding, top professional gamers worldwide. SteelSeries has grown into a global leader in gaming and entertainment gear sought after for their high performance capabilities. At SteelSeries, we develop our products with a small internal team and a vast network of technology partners, channel partners, game publishers, and gaming communities around the globe. We aren’t afraid of being challenged and implementing new ideas.” Now before we start the review, I would personally like to thank the staff over at “SteelSeries” for sending us over this package. Giving us the opportunity to deliver this in-depth product review! We hope that you enjoy it. The package was great, now let’s start the review shall we!
Product Review :
- Packaging : Arriving at our doorstep was a package from SteelSeries via FedEx. As always FedEx is a great affordable way of shipping anywhere in the world. Inside the box we were greeted by 2 sets of headphones from SteelSeries. So we introduced you to the SteelSeries 7H USB, now it’s time you meet the Steelseries Siberia V2. The product packaging on the Steelseries Siberia V2 was simple and clean. It displayed the product really well. Also it showcased some very useful information on the product as well. Overall I think that SteelSeries did a great job with the packaging and presentation of their products.
- Extras : Aside from receiving the Steelseries Siberia V2 we didn’t really receive any extras such as fliers, business cards, or etc. This is perfectly fine, being that this is a high volume company. Inside the actual packaging we did receive a few extra goodies along with our Steelseries Siberia V2. We received a quick user manual, warrenty, and a sticker.
- Design : The design of the Steelseries Siberia V2 is pretty solid. I really love the bright color way they went with for the headphones. The designs of the headphones are very unique, simple and clean. Here are some more details about the Steelseries Siberia V2. Based on the award-winning SteelSeries Siberia Full-size Headset, the v2 features major enhancements in sound quality, comfort and its microphone. Every element of the v2 has been optimized for pro gaming, making the headset a preferred piece of equipment for the worlds’ best competitive PC gamers – the most demanding headset users in the world. Sporting 25% larger 50mm driver units, the SteelSeries Siberia Full-size Headset dramatically boosts overall acoustic performance. Experience a rich and detailed soundscape from immersive atmospheric background music to precise 3D positional sounds of footsteps, gunfire and more. The close type ear cups feature thick leather padded cushions built from sound dampening foam, designed to offer passive noise reduction from loud surroundings and improve comfort over prolonged use. A virtually invisible uni-directional microphone can be retracted from the left ear cup, optimized for essential voice communications. The v2 remains lightweight and its trademark headband suspension construction makes it extremely comfortable for use over long periods of time.
- Quality : The overall quality of the headphones were pretty decent. They are great for gaming, and very comfortable to wear for countless hours. The only downside I feel about these headphones is the lack of bass, but then again its maybe because we didn’t sent the proper audio settings on our computer. In all the staff over at SteelSeries was very friendly and helpful when they first introduced us to their company and product. So if you are looking for a great set of gaming headphones FKN Famous would highly suggest looking into SteelSeries. SteelSeries has a lot of great headphones and products. So this is definitely a company you should look into. Can’t wait to see what else Steelseries has up their sleeves!
- Pricing : So just how much does a set of gaming headphones like these cost? Well you can pick up a set like these for about $89.99 on the SteelSeries website. This is a pretty standard price for a set of gaming headphones like these. So you are pretty much getting your money’s worth when purchasing a set of these.
The item we’ve photographed above is entitled ” Steelseries Siberia V2″ and can be found on their online store. We’ve listed the links below so that you can check it out for yourself. SteelSeries has various devices and products available for affordable prices. So definitely check out their online store when you get the chance.
For more information on this product please visit : http://steelseries.com/Tweet
This article is sponsored by: