Fashion – INO Clothing
We love bringing you some of the most dope brands & stores around the world. Holding things down in the indie fashion industry we’ve got a clothing brand based out of Birmingham, UK by the name of INO Clothing . Now relax as we get to know INO Clothing a little more and how they started out in the industry.
Clothing line name: INO Clothing
City/State: Birmingham UK
Established date:1st January 2012
Price range for clothing: £20 – 40
Where to buy your clothing: http://store.inoclothing.com/
So tell us about your brand?
- INO Clothing is a UK Street & Skate wear brand established in 2011, Providing simplistic and unique range of products for people who appreciate a culture driven brand.
How did you come up with the name?
- Nothing intriguing about how we found INO just simply our first two names, but you will see us use other acronyms such as; Impossible Never Occurs and I’m Not Ordinary.
What were you doing before launching your brand?
- Both were studying.
When did you begin thinking about launching your own clothing brand?
- October 2011. We have always been talking about starting our own clothing brand for ages but never took it that next step to actually printing our designs onto products.
What best describes your line & who is it targeted to?
- Simplistic, 90’s Skate Hip-Hop. Cool ass niggas.
What influenced you to start this line?
- Just got fed up of designing and not doing anything with them.
How is your brand different from others out there?
- We think our designs are a lot different to brands out there at the moment and also we keep everything clean and simple and up to date which most people like.
Are there any challenges you run into while running a business?
- The main problems for us is delays from manufactures. There a bitch.
What ways did you find promoting your brand worked?
- Hitting up skate parks giving out free stickers and using the social media.
Are there any future plans for your line?
- We really want to start going down the cut & sew route so im sure you’ll see some stuff coming soon.
How did you hear about FKN Famous & what do you think of us?
- I knew about the site before but then you guys approached us.
Any last shout outs?
- Make sure you check out the new line dropping soon. TeamINO
This article is sponsored by: