Fkn’ Hotties – Christina Mia
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a Filipina, Spanish, Hawaiian hottie by the name of “Christina Mia”. Join us as we get to know Christina a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: Christina Mia
Hometown: Cebu, Bogo Philippines
Astrological Sign: Taurus
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- Born in Cebu Philippines, I am half Spanish/Filipina. I am a geek at heart that likes playing video games and am passionate about traveling, I can never be bored with any destination given to me. Sometimes I feel like an old lady with a lot of interesting stories haha but who doesn’t have anything interesting to say? I love being around exotic cars, they make my life happy. Aside from cars/modelling and travel, I like welding, art and dance. I’m quite the welder too from arc to oxy/accetalene. I am easy going and down to earth. I am not high maintenance. I like doing things for myself and I find it weird when other people want to do something for me but it is nice though to be treated like a princess sometimes. hahaha
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- I was asked to model in a fashion show for a clothing company combined with a club scene but after that I haven’t thought much into modelling. It was a year later that I was discovered dancing on a night out with my friends and someone came up to me and wanted me to start doing promotions. I modeled with them in promoting their business and ever since then I have loved the networking part of it. I modeled on and off here and there just for fun but hadn’t really taken it seriously until now. I have been modelling for over 5 years.
What do you enjoy most about modelling?
- I enjoy meeting new people and getting to know them but the best part for me would have to be dressing up and being creative and capturing that artistic moment. Its been a lot of fun and I love to play.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modelling?
- My most embarrassing moment… was when I borrowed my friends pretty lacy bra for a shoot. She’s a cup smaller than I am so when the photographer and I just kept on shooting a lot of our pictures had shown a lot more than I intended. The photos would be good but it had more than just cleavage showing.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- I did a glamor photo shoot and I had displayed my outfits on the floor. The photographer touched my undergarments (my 3 selected lingerie outfits) I was going to wear; he handled them like it was one of his own clothes which made me uncomfortable. He could have easily pointed at which ever outfit he did or didn’t like instead of picking them up and handling them.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- I was featured in a Calendar which all the proceeds went to breast and testicular cancer. I made the cover and 2 of the months for the calendar. Also recently, I found out that one of my photos had been painted by a local artist. The painting is hanging in an art gallery downtown and is taller than me! I was definitely flustered and overwhelmed with excitement in the art opening show. I ended up taking a picture with it and had the biggest dumbest smile on my face. Haha it was fantastic.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- I think it would have to be my boobs because I have such a small figure, they look bigger than they actually are. I’d like to thank my father for these boobies haha the Spanish side of me.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- I wish I had more of an ass, just a little bit more of an apple bottom would be nice. Like a dancers butt or something…they have great butts.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- FOOD! most specifically it would have to be sweets. I love chocolates, cookies and ice cream. I’m the type of girl who orders and eats desserts first before the main course. Any dessert from pies to cakes…I’m drooling right now haha definitely love my sweets.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- Carpe Diem meaning to seize the day in Latin. I don’t usually make plans ahead of time because a lot of the times they end up not working out which breaks my heart. There have been many times that plans would be made but it would never follow through. This happens too often in my life so I never plan ahead anymore. I love spontaneauty.
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
- It wasn’t the worst but it was definitely memorable; I was walking down the Las Vegas strip with 3 of my girlfriends and a guy who passed us yells “WOOOW!!” and his friend who was beside him just said “calm down, they’re just pretty” I also had this guy give me his debit card with his pin number and he was just sloshed but he told me to take as much as I wanted out of his account. He was full of compliments and kept assisting that I use his debit but I didn’t though, instead I gave his card back and told him he was hammered and to never give a random girl his debit and pin again. I’m a really honest person.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- Realistically; Maxim =) It would be amazing to get to be on the cover someday because when I was younger instead of buying Vogue magazines I would look at the girls in Maxim magazines and just be in awe. Plus the articles inside were hilarious.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- Considerate, Kind and weird. I like accommodating the people around me and making sure that they are comfortable and if I see someone older than me standing then I will always offer them my seat. I don’t think I’m that weird but a lot of people after getting to know me say I’m weird.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- Batman because he owns a garage full of fun toys and he has Wilfred who is an adorable old man. My second choice would be spawn because his red cape is just pure awesome.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- I would save my purse because my purse is my life in a bag. I would be set with just my purse. Haha I have everything in my purse and sometimes the strangest things but most importantly things I need like my ID and money.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- Haha My dad doesn’t know anything about me but I never met him anyways so that’s OK. As for my mom, she is the one who raised me so she knows everything there is to know.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair?
- If I was standing up for friends and family then yes, I can fight. I think fighting is unnecessary but i would do anything for my friends and family and I would have their backs 100%.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- I heard about FKN Famous through an old junior high friend of mine. Thanks Joel!! =D Its a great site!!
Aside from modelling, what is your number one goal?
- My number one goal is to become a Flight Attendant one day. I love flying and traveling. I like always having someplace to go and its cliche but its not the destination but the adventure leading up to it that keeps me wanting to travel more.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- Thank you to everyone who has supported me, I really do appreciate it and am very grateful for where I am now and for what’s to come.
Photos used in this article were taken by Christopher Aune, Josh Vries, Jay Russel, Eymeric Widling & Mike BoldtTweet
This article is sponsored by: