Fkn’ Hotties – Jayne Chen
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a half Japanese, half Chinese hottie by the name of “Jayne Chen”. Join us as we get to know Jayne a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry. Huge shout out to John Agcaoili for the awesome suggestion!
Name: Jayne Chen
Hometown: Bay Area, Northern California
Astrological Sign: Cancer
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- I am an International model from San Francisco, California. I enjoy living a lifestyle of health and fitness. I eat, sleep, breath Crossfit. I prefer watching a Lakers game or Ellen Degeneres Show. I’m a simple girl, and a tomboy at heart.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- When I was at UC Berkeley, that’s when I started taking modeling seriously. Since I was going to school full-time, I was only doing test shoots during the school year. During summer breaks, I would try to get as far away from Northern California as possible so I ended up going international. The past 4 years, I was grateful enough to sign with agencies overseas and model mainstream in exotic countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, and Thailand.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
- Definitely the traveling, the people you meet, the things you learn, but the most I enjoy about modeling is that I get wake up everyday loving what I do and living my dream.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- The client needed me to bring a nude thong to change into for a shoot. I totally forgot. And that day I had on granny panties… lets say I learned from that mistake.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- I have been very fortunate. Everyone who I have worked with has been professional, kind, and majority them have become my friends till this day.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- Every moment in my modeling career has been a highlight. But being able to model for highly reputable companies like Nike, Hewlett-Packard, CHANEL, Xbox 360, Maxim & FHM Magazine has been amazing.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- My eyes
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- Longer legs
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- Laughter. For me, a guy that can make me laugh will definitely catch my attention first.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- “Just because you fail once, it doesn’t mean you’re going to fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always believe in yourself because if you don’t, then who will? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- VOGUE. As a fashion/editorial model, I try to aim high and be the best in this field. Being on Vogue would be the pinnacle of my modeling career.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- Goofy, loving, and independent.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- Superman. Unlike most superheroes, I wouldn’t need gadgets, weapons (all that extra baggage). All of my powers are within me.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- Honestly, my first instinct to save in a fire is an old photo by on nightstand of my family and me when we moved to the states. Things that I can’t reduplicate again are the things I would save.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- Hi mom and dad! (if you guys are reading this…)
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- I dislike drama and negativity. So I just don’t put myself in those kinds of situations.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- I heard about FKN Famous from a very talented photographer, John Agcaoili DSOTM. I love and support the whole idea of FKN Famous, which is helping individuals and companies get their name out and providing them with the proper exposure.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- My number one goal right now is to launch my business by end of this year and become a successful entrepreneur. It’s currently in the works…so keep a look out.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- Thank you FKN Famous for this feature and opportunity! To my supporters, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the kindness and the help you have giving me. To future fans, I’d love to hear from you all, so find and follow me on my social networks. Also, I am on the current cover of DSPORT #117 July. Get your copy signed today! At www.jaynechen.com
Photos used in this article were taken by John Agcaoili, Darkside of the MoonTweet
This article is sponsored by: