Fkn’ Hotties – Kristy-Lei Juan
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, Filipina, Spanish, Hawaiian hottie by the name of “Kristy-Lei Juan”. Join us as we get to know Kristy-Lei a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: Kristy-Lei Juan
Nationality: Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, Filipina, Spanish, Hawaiian
Hometown: Honolulu, Hawaii
Measurements: 32C – 23 – 33
Astrological Sign: Gemini
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- I’ve always been interested in entertainment since I was a child, but I took a break, and picked it up again in early 2011. I was participating at a drifting track event, and was approached to pose with my car, I guess, the rest you can say, is history.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
- The best thing about modeling is probably the traveling. I do love meeting new people, and modeling is perfect for that!
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- I haven’t had any very traumatic experiences modeling (fingers crossed!) but I get so embarrassed when I look over candid pictures of myself, I don’t know why! It’s weird!
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- I haven’t had any very bad experiences, just a small handful of pervs, due to my bad judgment of character. Now, I’m very explicit about the photographers that I work with for that particular reason.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- I’ve been blessed with so many wonderful opportunities; it’s difficult to name just one!
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- My hair! Oh my goodness, it gets attention from guys AND girls..
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- I’ve always been very active and tomboy-ish, so I’m left with tons of scars all over from dirtbike/moped accidents to rock climbing scuffs! So I guess I would say less scars?
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- Ice cream. No really…
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- “What does not kill you, only makes you stronger.”
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
- I had some anonymous caller (i.e. stalker? Haha) that kept calling, and insisted that he would send someone to give me a gift at exactly 4pm on a Sunday. My location would be irrelevant, cause apparently, he knew exactly where I’d be. He said he wanted to see me smile cause I made him smile every day.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- To be featured in any magazine would be an honor, so I can’t just pick one!
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- Bringin’ Sexy Back.. lmao, but seriously, haha I’d pick Vivacious, Confident, and Inquisitive
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- Ironman! ‘Cause in reality, he’s just an incredibly intelligent and charming man.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- My 14 cats. Okay, okaaayy haha.. maybe my driver’s license. oh! And my cash.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- I’m pretty close to my parents, they know pretty much everything. Seriously..
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- I trained in jiu-jitsu for a while, so I’m sure I’ll hold my own if someone finds themselves on my bad side.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- Friends of friends, FKN awesome.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- To find true happiness and success in all that I do.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- MAD LOVE to my amazing and wonderful family and friends that have always supported me, and of course FKN FAMOUS for the feature <3
Photos used in this article were taken by Karl Yamashita, Rey Trajano, Erick TranTweet
This article is sponsored by: