Fkn’ Hotties – Marissa Hiroko
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a half Japanese, half Caucasian hottie by the name of “Marissa Hiroko”. Join us as we get to know Marissa a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: Marissa Hiroko
Nationality: half Japanese, half Caucasian
Hometown: Garden Grove, CA
Astrological Sign: Taurus
Websites: http://facebook.com/ModelMarissaHiroko | http://twitter.com/MarissaHiroko
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- Well, I grew up in a big family and I have six younger siblings… 5 sisters and a brother. I played basketball for 7 years. I can be really shy at times. I am working hard on my modeling career and pushing myself to be the best that I can be.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- It was just something I had always wanted to try but never really did anything to pursue it. I just didn’t have enough confidence in myself. Then in July 2011 I decided okay, its time to give it a shot. I did my first photo shoot and I’ve been at it ever since!
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
- I enjoy every single bit of modeling haha. I love the events, the meeting and working with new people! I like getting to experience all the different styles of modeling from beauty and fashion to promotional and import modeling. It’s an overall amazing experience.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- Haha, the time I fell down a stair (yes, only one stair), walking in about 5 inch heels while shooting at MOCA (Museum of Contemporary Art). Other than that, so far so good!
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- There hasn’t been any photographers that have been unprofessional during a shoot. Thankfully, everyone I have worked with has been amazing (:
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- Every moment in my modeling career I feel has been a highlight. All the events and shoots I have done are accomplishments in my book.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- I like to think my smile and my eyes. However, there’s also my longs legs and behind…
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- I really do love my body the way it is, but if I had to pick something I would definitely want bigger boobs.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- Haha, there’s no quick way to my heart… Being able to make me laugh and smile is a MUST and a good starting point.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger… & “ A day without laughter is a day wasted.”
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- It would be a huge accomplishment to be published on the cover of ANY magazine! No matter what I’d be very proud of myself. But hmm, I would say… DSport or SuperStreet., amazing models have been on the covers and if I could be on the cover like them… Wow!
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- Loving, smiley and spontaneous.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- I would save my shoes! I’m obsessed with shoes right now and to lose the ones I have would make me sooo sad… or my purse.. I could care less about the makeup haha.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- I have never been in a fight and chances are, I’m probably never going to get in one… I’m a lover not a fighter (;
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- I found out about FKN Famous at HIN Pomona! I met Ej in the model lounge, he gave me a card and took some shots and video. Kept in touch ever since and now here I am! Haha.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- To be happy and successful in whatever it is I decide to pursue.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- Thank you everyone who continues to love and support me in everything that I do. It is truly appreciated! And to everyone I have worked with, thank you all so very much for my beautiful portfolio of work. You are all amazing! Stay connected with me through Facebook and Twitter! (:
Photos used in this article were taken by John Maramba Photography, Mista Mena Photography, Gregory Moore, Bill Keel, Brad Sharples Photography, Dhindo Pascual PhotographyTweet
This article is sponsored by: