Mac Slaps Review
Looking for some new decals/skins for your Apple Device? We were recently introduced to Mac Slaps! Mac Slaps was very generous to send us over a few of their products to get a closer look at and conduct a review. With that being said, we would personally like to thank Mac Slaps for this awesome opportunity!
Here’s a little information about “Mac Slaps”. “MacSlaps is the original supplier of designer skins for your MacBook, iPad, and iPhone devices. MacSlaps make it simple to personalize your Apple device and express your individuality. MacSlaps are made from high quality, self-adhering vinyl that is easy to apply. When you’re ready to switch things up, simply peel off your old MacSlaps sticker and replace it with a new one. Oh, and in case you were wondering, MacSlaps will never leave any residue on the surface of your device. All MacSlaps are designed and manufactured in sunny San Diego, California – where the good vibes come from. So, go ahead and Slap Some Skin on Your Apple!” Now before we start the review, I would personally like to thank the staff over at “Mac Slaps” for sending us over this package. Giving us the opportunity to deliver this in-depth product review! We hope that you enjoy it. The package was great, now let’s start the review shall we!
Product Review :
- Packaging : Let’s kick things off with the packaging. So sent to us in a envelope via USPS was a small package from Mac Slaps. When opening the envelope, we were greeted by a few products from Mac Slaps. All of the products were in custom packaging which displayed the product very well, and showcased some useful information about the product. So overall, I think that Mac Slaps did a pretty decent job with the overall packaging and presentation of their products.
- Extras : Aside from the product received from Mac Slaps we also received a very kind thank you letter. Always great to see companies going the extra mile to interact with their clients! Also included with the actual product was a Mac Slaps sticker. As always you know we love stickers, so one will definitely go on our sticker bomb project!
- Design : The designs were pretty simple and unique, pretty creative in my books. I definitely love what Mac Slaps has sent us. Some pretty cool information about the Mac Slaps is that all MacSlaps iPhone Decals are made using high quality, matte-finished vinyl that is durable yet easily removed.
- Quality : The overall quality if pretty super, I really love how easy it is to remove from your device. It doesn’t really leave any sticker residue. They also have a variety of designs to choose from which is great. The staff over at Mac Slaps is super friendly and helpful! So if you are looking for a custom decal or skin Mac Slaps is definitely a place you should look into! Can’t wait to see what other designs Mac Slaps will have to offer in the future!
- Pricing : So now I bet you are asking yourself just how much does a skin/decal cost? Well the ones we’ve photographed run about $11.99 on the Mac Slaps website. So it’s a pretty standard and affordable price for a unique product from your device. So you are definitely getting your money’s worth.
The Mac Slaps we’ve photographed above is entitled Gucci Cosmetic Bag, Jack Daniels Label, and Rattle Can all can be found on their online store. We’ve listed the links below so that you can check it out for yourself. Mac Slaps has various stickers available for affordable prices. So definitely check out their online store when you get the chance.
For more information on this product please visit : http://www.macslaps.com/Tweet
This article is sponsored by: