Arsons & Architects Package
Earlier this week we presented you with an exclusive interview with Arsons & Architects. When we first met Arsons & Architects they presented us with some awesome product from their 2012 Summer Collection! We’ve got an exclusive in-depth clothing review featuring Arsons & Architects. We would first off like to thank Arsons & Architects for this awesome opportunity to get a firsthand look at their new line, as well as some exclusive items that are not out yet!
Here’s a little information about “Arsons & Architects”. “Arsons & Architects is the idea of being able to burn down any negativity that affects your conscious, body, and soul; and on the same token, the ability to rebuild something positive from what once was. As humans we struggle to overcome obstacles in our day-to-day routine, but the feeling of accomplishing whatever goal you set regardless of what resistance you encounter is unmatched. We can burn down great and rebuild amazing, and that is the simple message of Arsons & Architects”. Now before we start the review, I would personally like to thank the staff over at “Arsons & Architects” for meeting up with us. Giving us the opportunity to deliver this in-depth clothing review! We hope that you enjoy it. The package was great, now let’s start the review shall we!
Product Review :
- Packaging : So let’s start off with the packaging. Well first off this wasn’t shipped to us; we actually met up with the Creative Director of Arsons & Architects since he was local. It’s always a pleasure for us to meet the talented individuals behind the brand, so it’s truly an honor! Arsons & Architects presented with their new 2012 Summer Collection as well as a few pieces that weren’t event released yet. The clothing we received from Arsons & Architects were all neatly packed in poly bags, arriving into our hands fresh clean and ready to wear! So overall, I personally think that Arsons & Architects did a awesome job with the packaging and presentation of their clothing!
- Extras : Aside from the clothing we received from Arsons & Architects we also received a little bag filled with goodies such as stickers, and buttons! It’s always great to receive a little something extra along with your product. So kudos to Arsons & Architects for including some extras! The stickers are definitely going on our sticker bomb project!
- Design : Overall the designs that Arsons & Architects presented us with were pretty simple and clean. Nothing to crazy or fancy. The designs were pretty straight forward and eye catching. The color ways Arsons & Architects went with were on point as well. Aside from front printing they also were including some simple prints on the back of the tee, as well as the inner sizing printing. So all around the designs that Arsons & Architects presented us with were all super official.
- Quality : The quality of everything was on-point! We are definitely a fan of Arsons & Architects. The clothing and hospitality they presented us with was just superb! The quality in the tees and tanks they used were on-point very comfortable to wear and lightweight. The print was solid and crisp! The staff over at Arsons & Architects has been super friendly since day one! So with that being said, we would personally like to recommend everyone to look into Arsons & Architects. This is definitely a brand you should look in to! Can’t wait to see what Arsons & Architects has up their sleeves for the future!
- Pricing : So after checking out all the photos, now I bet you are wondering just how much does clothing cost at Arsons & Architects. Well after taking a look at their online web store you can pick yourself up a tank for about $25.00 and a tee for $28.00. Pretty standard, yet affordable price for some one of a kind street wear. So you are definitely getting your money’s worth when shopping over at Arsons & Architects.
The clothing we’ve photographed above is entitled White Tee Logo, Destroy Rebuild Tee, Black Tank, Grey Tank, Red Tank all of these and more can be found on their online store. We’ve listed the links below so that you can check it out for yourself. Arsons & Architects has various clothing available for affordable prices. So definitely check out their online store when you get the chance.
For more information on this product please visit : http://www.arsonsandarchitects.com/Tweet
This article is sponsored by: