Fashion – All I Need Apparel
We love bringing you some of the most dope brands & stores around the world. Holding things down in the fashion industry we’ve got an awesome streetwear brand from Boston, Massachusetts by the name of All I Need Apparels. Now relax as we get to know All I Need Apparel a little more and how they started out in the industry.
Clothing line name: All I Need Apparel
City/State: Boston, Massachusetts
Established date: September 2010
Price range for clothing: Tshirt- $20 pants-$50
Where to buy your clothing: http://allineedskate.bigcartel.com/
So tell us about your brand?
- AIN is a skateboarding brand, Ive been a professional skateboarder for over 10 years now (Ive skated for Zoo York,Birdhouse,fiveboro and now World Industries), AIN embodies the spirit of skating, the freedom to do whatever we want, its all about progression through passion, If you love something enough you will put the work in that is necessary to continue to grow and move forward, Life is a beautiful struggle!
How did you come up with the name?
- The name ALL I NEED came from a moment in my life where i was confused and not sure where i was going or what i wanted in life, so i put some thought into it and i realized that i should look for something i need instead of something i wanted, Every time life gets crazy and throws me a curve ball i alway have my skateboard, it has brought me all over the world, i have met the best people in my life from skating, it has been my love for more then half my life, skateboarding is ALL I NEED !!!
What were you doing before launching your brand?
- Being a professional skateboarder, ive been sponsored since i was 15 years old and im still doing it, I have a pro model skateboard and shoe out right now through World Industries.
When did you begin thinking about launching your own clothing brand?
- 2010 i knew i wanted to start a brand that made the product that represented skateboarders like myself.
What best describes your line & who is it targeted to?
- We target individuals like ourselves, passionate and hard working, we make pieces for all ages as well! With this line we wanted it very simple, clean and fun, but we also wanted each piece to be durable enough to hold up against a true workhorse skateboarder.
What influenced you to start this line?
- One of my team riders for AIN Jacob Hammond, he is 11 years old but skates harder then most, this line represents him, clean, fun, and hard work.
How is your brand different from others out there?
- I feel that our brand is different because so much of AIN is influenced by its team riders including my self, the AIN team is a group of very interesting individuals, i feel everything we do as a brand has heart behind it !! we are not just trying to sell you product, AIN is our passion and lifestyle.
Are there any challenges you run into while running a business?
- Of course, there is never enough time !!!.
What ways did you find promoting your brand worked?
- Social media is huge but also just meeting shop owners and buyer face to face makes a huge difference, you got to be down to put in work if you want your brand to grow.
Are there any future plans for your line?
- We are gonna continue to expand our line we will be introducing a chino pant for fall as well as different backpacks, we will continue to put out awesome graphics that embody the spirit of skateboarding.
How did you hear about FKN Famous & what do you think of us?
- Online came across your website and i think it is rad !!!!
Any last shout outs?
- Thank you to FKN Famous, also thank you to everyone out there that continues to pursue their dreams, Dont ever let this world scare you from chasing down your dream !!!
This article is sponsored by: