Fashion – Arsons & Architects
We love bringing you some of the most dope brands & stores around the world. Holding things down in the fashion industry we’ve got an awesome streetwear brand from Fremont, California by the name of Arsons & Architects. Now relax as we get to know Arsons & Architects a little more and how they started out in the industry.
Clothing line name: Arsons & Architects
City/State: Fremont, CA
Established date: 4/17/2012
Price range for clothing: $15-$40
Where to buy your clothing: www.arsonsandarchitects.com
So tell us about your brand?
- Arsons & Architects is the idea of being able to burn down any negativity that effects your conscious, body, and soul; and on the same token, the ability to rebuild something positive from what once was. As humans we struggle to overcome obstacles in our day-to-day routine, but the feeling of accomplishing whatever goal you set regardless of what resistance you encounter is unmatched. We can burn down great and rebuild amazing, and that is the simple message of Arsons & Architects.
How did you come up with the name?
- The name Arsons & Architects was not very difficult to come up with. I simply found words that embodied the meaning of the brand, Arson: the act of intentionally setting something on fire, and Architect: A person who has the ability and skill to create structures of glorious wonders. These two simple words are in our everyday vocabulary, but to tie them into our thought process and ways of living, holds much more meaning.
What were you doing before launching your brand?
- Before I launched Arsons & Architects I was your typical male in his early 20’s raising two young boys and working as a medical assistant in a cancer clinic. I was a regular guy living my life with its everyday hardships, and I am no different now.
When did you begin thinking about launching your own clothing brand?
- I first started thinking about launching my own brand back in 2010. The brand would have been completely different then, had I not actually sat down and thought everything out. My original concept was “Tribe of Vandals” which mainly targeted artistic individuals, but it just never came into fruition.
What best describes your line & who is it targeted to?
- The best way to describe my line is that it holds a strong message tied into designs that I would personally wear. As far as a target market goes, I don’t quite have one. You may not hear that all the time, but I simply wanted to create a line where anyone would be able to wear Arsons & Architects and have it hold meaning.
What influenced you to start this line?
- The greatest influences in starting the line were my two sons. I have been through a great amount of struggle and hardships in my life (but then again who worth remembering hasn’t) and every time I look into my sons’ faces, I know that at the end of any difficult day that I live an amazing life because I have them.
How is your brand different from others out there?
- To say that my brand is different from others is to say that I have all the knowledge in the world regarding street wear and urban fashion. There are a million brands out there, and I can’t really say what makes mine different; that’s up to the customer to decide.
Are there any challenges you run into while running a business?
- Running a business itself is challenging enough, especially for someone fairly new to the business end of the industry. The greatest challenge so far is finding the time to rest. With two little boys, a full-time job, and running a clothing business; it is very difficult to find time to actually sit down and rest between everything that I am doing. In the end I know the lack of relaxation is just a small price to pay when it comes to the bigger picture.
What ways did you find promoting your brand worked?
- We live in a day and age where technology is king, however nothing beats walking down the street and slapping your sticker wherever it can get noticed. Instagram was key in helping my brand get its jumpstart, but it can only get you so far. Also having amazing people who have established themselves in this industry and other industries help you out is a huge plus.
Are there any future plans for your line?
- Aside from starting a revolution, nope.
How did you hear about FKN Famous & what do you think of us?
- I actually heard about FKN Famous through a friend of mine already in the clothing industry.
Any last shout outs?
- I’d like to give a shout out to my team for making everything possible. Shout out to everyone in Seize, Defend & Rule, AMB Productions, Below the Surface, Wolves Den, Haute & Filth, City League, and many more amazing brands on the come up. To the people who doubted me, and continually do so! To the folks who have can relate to the message of the brand and simply support us, thank you. For the most important shout out, thank you to my lovely girlfriend for keeping me grounded and my two sons for giving me the drive and persistence to never give up regardless of how difficult the task at hand. Oh and thank you FKN FAMOUS for giving me this opportunity!
This article is sponsored by: