Fashion – Kerb Clothing
We love bringing you some of the most dope brands & stores around the world. Holding things down in the streetwear fashion industry we’ve got an awesome online clothing boutique by the name of Kerb Clothing. Now relax as we get to know Kerb Clothing a little more and how they started out in the industry.
Store name: Kerb Clothing
Established date: 2011
So tell us a little bit about your business.
- Kerb Clothing is an online streetwear store stocking the very best in men’s streetwear from established and new brands. The Kerb Clothing team has strong roots in music. We have over 10 years dedication to the music and fashion scene and have brought all this together in Kerb Clothing to bring a collection of brands that deliver high quality and stay true to lifestyle we love. We look for original design when choosing what to stock and brands which have a strong ethos.
How did opening up a store come about?
- From an early age back when we were teenagers and used to skateboard we were really into streetwear. After having to stop skating through injuries the skateboarding stopped but the love for clothing stayed. The store was opened to create a streetwear site which had a strong link with music. Some of the brands we stock had been going for quite a while, brands like WeSC, LRG, Dephect and Supremebeing. Other brands really stood out to be producing clothing which really appealed: brands like King Apparel, Sutsu and Trainerspotter all stood out as brands that are creating really fresh streetwear and skatewear.
How did you come up with the name for the store?
- We wanted a short punchy name which we felt fit the store as well as had a degree of connection to the type of clothing we sell, streetwear. The name ‘Kerb Clothing’ ticked all the boxes for us.
Who are your influences?
- We are all extremely passionate about the clothing we sell. Fashion is definitely our main focus. We get loads of influence from how people dress in the street and how they work the clothing we sell. Anything goes, If it’s cool its cool, no façade needed. We are also massively influenced by the music we listen too. We feel it should be a part of whatever you do and should definitely be a big part of people’s lives. Couldn’t be without it good music. We have an eclectic taste at Kerb Clothing from Hip-Hop to House.
What brand or things can we find at your store?
- At Kerb Clothing we stock streetwear brands LRG, WeSC, Dephect, King Apparel, Sutsu, Represent Clothing, Trainerspotter, Crooks & Castle and Supremebeing. We are also stocking The Hundreds, Analog and Diamond Supply Co. from Autumn/Winter 12.
What sets your store different from others?
- We look for up and coming brands to stock as well as established ones to keep the brand list fresh and interesting. We are also really focused on the music lifestyle which surrounds the streetwear scene from hip hop to drum and bass. We hold regular comps which incorporate our love for music which has already highlighted some brilliant musicians/ artists. We also focused extremely strongly on good customer service and getting back to our customers with good quick replies. No one likes to be kept waiting days for a response, especially to a quick question. We also stay open later into the evening which is the time most people contact us. We also offer 20% offer to new customers on their first order.
Are there any challenges you run into while running a business?
- Business is always challenging and the moment I think most businesses find it tough no matter what industry you are in. It’s all worthwhile though being involved with an industry that you are passionate about, especially a creative and ever changing one like this one. Sometimes it’s good to have the trying times………afterwards.
What can we expect from your store in the future?
- With a growing brand list and a constant focus on high quality you can be sure to see fresh brands on the site as well as all the latest products from our current brands. We also will be running some huge competitions, not all music based but with some serious prizes to be won.
What do you think of FKN Famous & how did you hear about us?
- FKN Famous is always packed full of useful info and it helps that it stays so fresh with its content. We stumbled across it while looking for information about a product and we keep coming back to keep informed. Top site.
Any last shout outs?
- Thanks to everyone that has already helped make Kerb Clothing what it is.
This article is sponsored by: