Fashion – Premier Fits
We love bringing you some of the most dope brands & stores around the world. Holding things down in the fashion industry we’ve got an awesome headwear company from San Diego, California by the name of Premier Fits. Now relax as we get to know Premier Fits a little more and how they started out in the industry.
Company name: Premier Fits
City / State: San Diego, CA
Established date: 9/2011
Price range for products: 34.95 -49.95
Where to buy your product: www.premierfits.com
So tell us about your company & product?
- Premier Fits is a custom headwear company. We focus on manufacturing premium cut & sew headwear for fashion’s up and coming lifestyle brands. We produce an exclusive line of high quality headwear that mixes culture and style. It’s a diverse line of headwear, transcendent in its visual representations of next-generation culture. In addition, we also offer a Custom Headwear Program that provides other businesses with customization services, offering them the support and expertise in strengthening their brand.
How did you come up with the name?
- It was a collective effort. In 2008, we (Omar (@pf_omar), Jeff (@pf_kingpin), and Donella) started a small line of apparel and accessories. Through that operation, we realized there was something we were really good at doing – and that was designing and making hats. You could say we “stumbled upon it”, but there‘s one thing we know for sure – our ultimate dream is to do what we love and that’s what we are doing now!
What best describes your product & who is it targeted to?
- Right now we offer various types of headwear: snapbacks, fitteds, 5 panels, beanies etc. The PF Brand has 2 major components that we believe make it successful. We create some of the greatest headwear products in the market and we do that with a high level of respect to our customers. The brand embodies originality and truly shows our passion in headwear.
What influenced you to start up this company?
- PF was established because we realized there was a high demand in the industry to be innovative. We also realized that not a lot of manufacturing operations truly support the small to medium sized business. We experienced these types of challenges with our previous business venture, we were producing designs we loved but manufactures either a.) couldn’t source the materials b.) would have outrageous requirements just to speak to a Representative or even an order in and c.) Because we were a “small” business, we didn’t get the level of effort from a customer service standpoint. We found that by coupling what we love to do with developing a business operation that truly supported a customer like ourselves is really something the industry needed. We are a family and our customers are part of that family. The only way to be successful is to work together. It sounds simple, but you’ll be surprised how complicated it could be.
How are your products different from others out there?
- Since we’ve experienced life on the other end, as a customer – we really emphasize our commitment to our customer. We truly recognize the importance of customer service, and make our best effort at being responsive with all our customers/clients questions or needs.
Are there any challenges you run into while running a business?
- We didn’t realize the amount of positive feedback we would receive in such a short amount of time. We would send out sample caps to potential customers, go to tradeshows to introduce our business and then “BOOM” a customer would submit an order. Then we would get referrals and then inquiries just kept coming. For the most part, due to the accelerated growth and huge welcome from the industry as a whole, we weren’t very prepared from an operational standpoint. But we responded to those challenges promptly and have better developed our operations in a short amount of time.
What ways did you find promoting your brand worked?
- Social Networks and word of mouth.
Are there any future plans for your company?
- We are working on some other projects but it’s too early to release details. We are very excited about these projects. You will just have to wait and see.
How did you hear about FKN Famous & what do you think of us?
- We have seen many of your daily feeds etc., on the same level as other fashion sites like Hybebeast, Upscale Hype and we appreciate the opportunity you have given to us to be featured on your site.
Any last shout outs?
- Shout out to Chris (@pf_toppie), BT (@pf_beats), Jon Jon (@pf_jonjon), Ugly Guy (@pf_uglyguy), and Primo (@pf_primo) add our team!
This article is sponsored by: