FKN Exclusive – Naked Sushi Ent.
We always love to bring you talented individuals from all over the world. We also love to bring you some of the latest trends and topics! Well today we’ve got a very special FKN Exclusive with an upscale catering business that provides a completely unique and sensual experience. We would like to introduce you to Naked Sushi Entertainment! This is definitely an exclusive you don’t want to miss!
Company Name: Naked Sushi Entertainment
Location: Las Vegas, NV
So tell us a little bit about your business?
- Jenny: We are a upscale catering business that provides a completely unique and sensual experience. We make delicious food, mainly sushi and fusion foods, and tantalize every sense the human body has.. hearing, taste, smell, sight, and touch.
How long has your company been in business, a how did it start?
- Chef Anthony: Coming this June 24th will mark our 3 year anniversary. The company was founded by myself and one of my close friends Samantha Nguyen (our current logo). It was the result of watching the Bucket List movie Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. I had always wanted to try and have a Naked Sushi dinner myself, especially as sushi is one of my favorite foods. Ironically I’ve never had the dinner because in trying to set the dinner up I ended up turning it into a company.
What does your business specialize in?
- Jenny: We specialize in Nyotaimori or Naked Sushi. Nyotaimori means “to adorn the body of a woman”. Our models lay down and are essentially used as “plate mates” for our food. After the food is placed, they are then “adorned” with beautiful flowers and colors that accentuate their beauty. Our clients then respectably eat the food off our model and get to enjoy a totally sensual and erotic experience that comes from having a nude woman laying down in front of you. It’s a very interactive and extraordinary pleasurable experience that you can only get from our services.
Is there something that sets your business different from others out there?
- Jenny: I absolutely love this question. There are several things that make us completely different. First and the most obvious is our staff of ladies. We have an amazing roster of Playboy and Import model talent. These girls here are da shit so to speak. They are attractive, outgoing, ambitious, talented and a crap load of fun to party with.
Then there’s our food. I love good food but we really do go over the top with decadent cuisine. Great food is an all natural opiate an aphrodisiac if you will. When combined with the right atmosphere and these ladies! Well let’s just say your in for one of those greatest dinner ever type experiences….wink, wink…lol.
What are some of the best ways to promote your business?
- Chef Anthony: Word of mouth is the best. Nothing beats getting a phone call from Sydney Australia from a person you’ve never met telling you he heard it from a friend. Oh hellz ya! Aside from that good o’l fashion facebook and socially media in general. Televisions really good to when we do get featured.
Have there been any challenges that your business has ran into?
- Chef Anthony: Oh hell yes! Some people are just strait foul. We have on occasion run into clients that book us for their private parties and then turn around and try to cancel their payments. It happens at least two to three times a year. It can be incredibly frustrating as the business owner to have to endure arbitration processes not designed to protect you. Strait fuck’in sucks at times.
What is one advice you would give to anyone trying to opening up a business?
- Chef Anthony: Market, market, market!!! If you truly believe in yourself (first) and your business concept (second) then go for it. Remember that it’s an everyday thing. You have to be passionate about it. You have to be motivated to give your best. And if you fail, so be it. Get up and try again. Life is less about your successes and more about the challenges you’ll endure. It’s the process of growth which typically comes from a good deal of failure that leads to your eventual triumph.
Equally important is that you have to exceed the expectations of your clients. Give them greater value than anticipated and you’ll be successful in no time. Aside from that, find the industry experts and learn as much as you can from them. It will help curb the learning process. And treat your staff well, really well if need be. They are your life blood so to speak.
What can we expect in the future with your business?
- Jenny: We are currently working on a cookbook that will put our culinary work in the limelight. We want to show that not only do we have sexy ass ladies on staff but that our food is amazing too. It will depict our company’s journey from the beginning to now.
How did you hear about FKN Famous? What do you think of it?
- Chef Anthony: Well I heard it from Jenny a few months ago when she was one of your featured models. Hmm, that just gave me a thought. Maybe FKN would like to feature Jen in a Star n’ Stripes body paint shoot we’re doing for July….lol. Shameless right? ya but who cares it’s Jen in body paint. Everyone wins!
Any last shout outs?
- Jenny: Shout-outs to all of our awesome ladies at Naked Sushi, our partners Kabuki and Le Petite Armitage, our sponsors Ty-Ku Sake, Budlight Platinum and our awesome clients for their continued support …. and let’s not forget FKN Famous, lol. Peace!
This article is sponsored by: