Fkn’ Hotties – Brittany Murata
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a mixed Japanese/White hottie by the name of “Brittany Murata”. Join us as we get to know Brittany a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: Brittany Murata
Nationality: Mixed, Japanese and white. Yep I’m a big mut! Haha
Measurements: 36B/24/26 ; Height 5 4″ ; Weight 118
Astrological Sign: I’m a LEO! RawR!
Hometown: I was born in Denver, Colorado and moved around a lot. Lived with my Mom in Chicago so I’m a Midwestern girl at heart!
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- I’m a workaholic, all I do is work and I don’t really mind it! There’s nothing wrong with being a hard worker. I enjoy being active like playing sports, soccer is my favorite Ive played since I was 5 yrs old. I get depressed when I don’t play for long amounts of time. I grew up being a tom boy and still am, I just learned how to clean up nice I’m more like a guys instead of talking about girly boring crap, I rather watch sports and talk about guns and shooting stuff haha, sad but true. I enjoy shooting bows the most! Real skill. I miss riding too! Anything with the potential to go fast IM ON IT! I want to go sky diving this year too!
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- I got my first real gig when I was 7 yrs old for a travel magazine. Then did it off and on through high school but was way to much of a jock at the time to really get into it. Then 2009 I finally started hitting it hard! Now, Im here and the rest is history (a long boring story) haha! Everyone asked me if I was a model or if I have before then I got more and more opportunity in this field.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
- The support I get from my fans and when they believe in my look! Also, the fact that I’ll have amazing pictures to look back on!
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- I was on stage and a liner came out of my swimsuit making it look like I stuffed my bra, totally embarrassing! I knew I should have cut it out of the swimsuit but I just “made it work” and failed! Lol It was awhile ago but I think the top was also too big for me too! NEVER AGAIN!
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- During a shoot would have to be say things he should have kept to himself. And I don’t mess around I let it be known not to say another word. I’ve had to walk off set before, not good. I have no patience for those who are unprofessional.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- Its quite a journey, highlights for me are the fans that always show me love and keep me going because this industry isn’t easy. And I don’t need to be famous just loved by those who mean the most to me!
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- My eyes people tell me and my face. Anyone can have a nice body.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- I feel like I’m pretty proportioned so I would have to say… bigger booty but that’s just going to take more sweat in the gym! Its a muscle, I just gonna do the work for it!
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- OMG! Must I say? A sweetheart, I melt when my man treats me like a queen. I love men who are sweet! Im not attracted to assholes! Looks mean nothing to me! Deuces Broa!
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- Aww there’s so many!
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
- He drank to much and threw up right in front of me and all over the place but it was his bday so whatever! It didn’t work out in his favor.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- Rolling Stone, first off its a killer magazine and it has a long history! Love it. But I’d be happy to be on any magazine. That’s actually one of my goals.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- Motivated, Stubborn and spontaneous!!
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- Any hero that can fly! Super Woman, probably.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- My LV hand bag, I call her Louise! I worked real hard to buy it. Its a staple of my accomplishments thus far. I hate sounding materialistic though :/
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- Mmm tough call, Ive gotten a lot closer with my mom now that I’m older and don’t have much of a relationship with the Pops but still love him. I’d say that I use to sneak out of the house in high school a lot. They ((mom and step dad) were heavy ass sleepers like a bomb would go off and they would be in Zzz’s still. So I never got caught up.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- Hahah its so funny you asked this, I just got in my 2nd physical fight a week ago and I won again. So yes I can and I’m very confident when saying that. I hate when people say they can but cant. Its all in where you hit someone (I hit this women twice in the jaw! While being held back). I also dislike more like hate when men set up like they’re gonna fight then don’t do shit! Like nig get out the way then! I get gangsta! I’m such a fighter too. Its fight or flight! And I box! I trained MMA for awhile too. Its such a great workout. I need to get back at it. And I don’t grab hair, that’s some bitch shit! Just protect that face!
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- On Model Mayhem, I think its sick! Features all the latest and hot chicks you cant go wrong!!
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- In life, I want to be successful and happy and only worry about my standards not having to worry about others. Sounds selfish but sometimes its called for. And keep making people laugh, its one of favorite things ever!
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- Thank you so very much for taking the time to listen/read about me! I really appreciate the support and following me on this amazing journey! Much love and all the best -B.Murata <3
Photos used in this article are taken by Ken of KJS PortraitsTweet
This article is sponsored by: