Fkn’ Hotties – Claudia Lopez
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a Hispanic hottie by the name of “Claudia Lopez”. Join us as we get to know Claudia a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: Claudia Lopez
Hometown: Riverside, CA
Astrological Sign: Cancer
- Instagram @MissDimplezBby
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- Well, I’m a full Hispanic college student with a part-time job with a goal and dream to travel the world as an international model. I love kids, cars and heels<3 I love my family and close friends. I will also like to own my own beauty salon and a fashion store. I'm a small girl with a big heart and many goals.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- I had always wanted to be a model, but being so short was always in the back of my mind. I knew that I would never be able to do half of the things that models on TV did. Then I realized that if I were to keep negativity in my mind, I would get no where! My family were always my main supporters and thad given me enough confidence to take the first steps. My first photo shoot was with a local college student (friend). Within that first month I got many model inquiries from many photographers. Then I got hired to work at my first expo/show as a promo model for a company. After that first appearance, everything else skyrocketed. I have been modeling for 8 months now (since Nov 2011) and so far I love it!
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
- I love meeting new people/supporters. I am such an ordinary girl when I am at school/work and knowing that there are people out there waiting to hear from me or see me do new things is so exciting! I love being on set of music videos and networking with people with similar goals and dreams. I love being in front of the camera and feeling beautiful. I love meeting people and shooting with cars at events. I love girls who look up to me and ask for advice. I love it all!
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- Tripping ! haha I was shooting out in a forest like location. I was in heels trying to walk in the dirt road. I was trying so hard not to fall while carrying all my bags of clothes and make-up. Unfortunately I failed miserably and before I knew it, I was on the floor. My heel had sunk and made me collapse. After that experience, I learned to always bring an extra pair of shoes to walk in.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- Thankfully, I have had the pleasure to shoot with amazing and professional people.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- I would say that everything I’ve accomplished in my modeling career have been the highlights. But having the chance to fly out to Miami to film a TV show was extreme!
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- My face(eyes) and my breasts.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- Some booty and longer legs
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- A person who can make me smile. Laughter and happiness brings warmth to my heart I love a guy with a sense of humor
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- -”Life teaches us a lot of lessons. When coming upon a lesson of failure, the only true way to pass is it to never quit.”
-”Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past”
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
- The guy who spilled a drink on me. I had gone out to the club with my girl friends and some random guy came out of now where and “tripped” over who know what. He ended up spilling his drink on my skirt which made get up instantly(I was sitting). He apologized over and over again. After, a few minutes he asked me if I would go out to dinner with him to make up for such a bad night. He got rejected right away.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- Being on the cover of any magazine would be completely amazing! But I would love the chance to be on MAXIM!
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- Loving, Independent, Loyal
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- Superman! He’s just amazing. Strong, powerful, courageous and sincere
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- None of these things would come to mind in a real fire. They can all be replaced at any moment. But if I had to chose I would say shoes. I love shoes. I think nice shoes complete an outfit.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- My mom is my best friend. I can honestly say she knows it all. There might be a few things she doesn’t know but I can’t remember.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- I have never been in a fight in my life. I hate drama/negativity.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- Hot Import Nights !
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- I want to have my own business and be a successful entrepreneur.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- I want to thank FKN Famous for this awesome feature. I can’t thank my family/friends/fans/supporters enough for the kind words and support. Future fans, I want to hear from you as well. I try my best to keep in touch with all my supporters. I like to hear from all of you. Keep on touch and follow me on all my social networks. Thanks again to FKN Famous! You all rock! *Hugs* xoxo
Photos used in this article are taken by AllenWaynePhotography, Sal Olivas, Brad Sharples, DV Photoworks, Light & Sand Studios, Stephen (3rd eye view photography)Tweet
This article is sponsored by: