Fkn’ Hotties – Miss Benilda
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a Puerto Rican hottie by the name of “Miss Benilda”. Join us as we get to know Benilda a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: Miss Benilda
Nationality: Puerto Rican
Hometown: Patillas, Puerto Rico
Astrological Sign: Aquarius
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- Wel, I’m Puerto Rican, a USAF veteran, freelance digital designer, and person living with Transverse Myelitis.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- I got into modeling when my mom put me in modeling &etiquette school in Puerto Rico to help build my self esteem and confidence. One of my aunts, who was an amateur photographer at the time, took some photos of me that I put online. When I moved to Washington state with the Air Force a Seattle photographer named Kirk Mathis saw my photos. He helped me build my portfolio and the rest is history. I guess you could say he discovered me.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
- I love meeting new people and fans. I still see myself as just another random girl so it’s really neat to meet strangers whonknow who I am and have been folowing my career since the beginning. Without them I really would be just another random girl.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- My most embarrassing moment while modeling has to be when I was working a car show in Miami. It was sooo hot and I just couldn’t stop sweating. I was wearing a grey top so I had to find another shirt and change. I felt sooo gross lol.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- The most unprofessional thing a photographer has done was actually before a photoshoot when he offered me alcohol to “loosen up”. I thought that was very inappropriate considering I wasn’t even 21 yet. Makes you wonder how many other under age girls he’s approached that way.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- Some highlights of my modeling career have been the traveling and making new friends. I’ve met some amazing people who have became my best friends through modeling.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- The part of my body that attracts the most attention? Hmmm… It’s a tie between my butt and my freckles. I think if I had to pick one though it’d be my freckles.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- I sometimes wish I had more boobs, but sometimes I’m glad I don’t because you don’t meet too many natural girls anymore. Sometimes I wish I had more booty too lol.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- The quickest way to my heart is to make me laugh. I love a guy with a sense of humor.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- It may be kind of played out but “everything happens for a reason” because it’s true. Certain things happen because of a decision you made or something that happened in your life.
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
- The worst memorable thing a guy has done to get my attention was accidentally stalk me lol. I don’t know if it was accidental, but he’d show up every weekend when I was gogo dancing and stand by my podium and not say anything. It got really creepy. He’d do the “come here” action with his finger. Luckily I don’t see him around anymore.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- I’d love to be on the cover of Maxim! I’ve had my photo inside the magazine before and I’ve worked their official parties but id love love love to be on the cover! It’s a sexy magazine without being raunchy or perverted. You know you made it when you make the cover of Maxim.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- Quiet, reserved, and dorky because I usually keep to myself, I don’t drink/smoke, and I’m a big goofball.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- Wonder woman because she means business. She can fight crime and still look beautiful doing it. She’s awesome.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- I’d save my purse because I can fit all I need to survive inside!
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- There’s not really anything my mom doesn’t know about me. I tell her pretty much anything/everything new that goes on with me from things going on at work to fights I get in lol.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair?
- Hahaha, yes I can fight. I’m Puerto Rican! I *beeped* a girl up when she provoked me by pushing me. I grabbed her by the neck and I blacked out after that lol. All I know is my belt had a wad of her hair in it. I walked away with one little scratch on my leg from when I came after her the second time and she kicked me lol. She looked a mess! I only fight when provoked though. I’m no pushover.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- I heard about FKN Famous through twitter. I think its a great site helping make upcoming artists, models, brands, etc. make a name for themselves and giving them great exposure.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- I just want to live a happy life doing all the things I want to do. I want to be able to look back when I’m old and smile knowing I had no regrets without thinking “man I wish I would of…” or “I wish I did this or that.”
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- I wanna say thank you to all of my fans, supporters, online friends, and future fans for your support! Without you id be a nobody! I hope to see you guys at upcoming events in a city near you so I can thank you guys in person! I appreciate all of you and stay tuned for new projects coming soon! Follow me on Twitter and join me on Facebook to stay up to date! Muah! I love you all!
Photos used in this article are taken by Aparicio Photography, Brandon Zckry Foto, Carlos Imani, Josh Lyons, OTB Photography, Kirk Mathis, Luis OngpinTweet
This article is sponsored by: