Fkn’ Hotties – Aila Elyzze
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a Filipina hottie by the name of “Aila Elyzze”. Join us as we get to know Aila a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: Aila Elyzze
Hometown: Davao City, Philippines
Measurements: 32’ 26’ 37’
Astrological Sign: Taurus
- Instagram @_Patrishiaelyzze_
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- I was born in Davao City, Philippines at three years old my mom and I immigrated to the states. My mom then met an amazing man who is now my father, that took me in as if I was his own. I have one younger brother and love my cat. My junior year of high school I left and went back home by myself for a year. It was by far one of the hardest yet most important year of my life. I learned a lot about myself, what I want out of life, what matters in life, and found my roots. It has forever changed the way I view the world. I came back to the states and now attend Northern Arizona University studying Physical Therapy.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- I actually started off by doing little shoots for my friends that love to take pictures and for the ones with clothing lines. I use to be really shy about taking pictures but the more I did shoots, the more I fell in love with it. Modeling for me is very new, but it is something that I am working hard in pursuing. This past year I was a XDC model for Hot Import Nights in Phoenix, and have been on the go since.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
- Getting to know the photographers, and making them really enjoy their job. I love to be goofy behind the scene make everyone else comfortable and laugh. But my favorite part is seeing the final products, it never fails to put a smile on my face and make me love modeling even more.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- Thankfully I haven’t had an incredibly embarrassing moment modeling yet… knowing my clumsy luck something will happen sooner or later
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- The worst or most unprofessional thing a photographer has done during a shoot is cross the line of respect. Being dressed in provocative clothing requires professionalism that some photographers can not meet. It has only happened once, but it is enough to risk the outcome of the pictures. If I don’t feel comfortable I can’t produce my best work.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- Being extremely new to the modeling world, I haven’t reached my pinnacle yet. For now, it’s just being proud of the work I participated in making. I really love doing the car shows though, because the vibes are always good and its overall an amazing time.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- Since I don’t have breasts or an ass I would say my face
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- My butt!
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- Someone who will love me unconditionally and brings me lots of candy! I love candy, too much for my own good.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- I have many that I live by, but most importantly that life is so short, enjoy the things money can’t buy, and never stay mad at loved ones based off your pride or ego, because you never know if you’re going to have another opportunity to tell them that you love them.
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
- A guy once came up to me, shook my hand and told me that I was the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. After he walked away I realized I had a piece of paper in my hand, and it was his kindergarten handwriting he wrote, I hope you give me the chance of getting to know you with a number crossed out, and then a new number. First off if a guy can’t come up to me and ask me for my number face to face, no thank you. And someone who still writes like they’re 5, no thanks again.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- Allure, it is my favorite magazine, it’s classy, and the shoots done in the magazine are always amazing.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- Compassionate because the most joy I bring to myself if when I know I have done something that has made someone else happy. Goofy because I am a dork, I laugh the hardest at myself. And determined, I am determined to make something out of my life and live happily and in love, in love with my life. There are so many people out there suffering that I have seen first hand, and it is enough for me to know that I should never complain about anything in my life, I have been so blessed with a mother who works her ass off to give me the life I have now and I just want to continue the motion.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- Wonder woman because she was strong, beautiful, and independent.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- I would save my makeup, I love my makeup I have an obsession I swear. Besides if I saved my make up, the next day I could look good while shopping for new shoes and purses
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- I want to move back to the Philippines, they know that I love it back home, but they have no idea that I want to move back. One day hopefully!
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- I can fight. Ill be damned if someone pulls my hair. I won’t ever initiate a fight but if someone else starts something, I will finish it. But keep it classy at the same time haha.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- Instagram! You guys found me and I am so happy that you did! Love the website!!
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- To finish school get a stable job, get married (once only)!, have children, experience the world outside of what I know, travel and live with love and compassion.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- I appreciate everyone who supports what I do and the work I’ve made, it means the world to me and I hope the love keeps coming!!
Photos used in this article are taken by Sam MTweet
This article is sponsored by:
1 Comment › Leave yours
- UNKWN x Patrishia Elyzze » Fkn' Famous - [...] For more information on the duo visit: - http://fkn-famous.com/2012/09/fashion-the-unknown-clothing/ - http://fkn-famous.com/2012/07/fkn-hotties-patrishia-elyzze/ [...]