Inature Cutebrick Review
It’s been a while since we caught up with our good friends over at Inature. Well recently they introduced us to the new product called the Cutebrick. Inature was very generous to send us a few to sample, and review! So with that being said, we would personally like to thank Inature for this awesome opportunity to check out their newest product!
Here’s a little information about “Inature”. “Inature is a design company based in Hong Kong for both smart hand-held products and mobile accessories. As a brand owner, inature is experienced in combining design and engineering and dedicated to develop a series of trendy lifestyle products to our customers.” Now before we start the review, I would personally like to thank the staff over at “Inature” for sending us over this package. Giving us the opportunity to deliver this in-depth product review! We hope that you enjoy it. The package was great, now let’s start the review shall we!
Product Review :
- Packaging : Arriving in our mailbox was a great package from our good friends over at Inature. Inature sent us the package via USPS, as always USPS is a great affordable way of shipping. Inside the bubble mailer we were greeted by the products from Inature all in plastic wrap. Arriving safely and ready to use. The product packaging was very simple, colorful and unique. Very easy to open also, this was a good thing. So overall, I personally think that Inature did an outstanding job with the packaging and presentation of their products.
- Extras : Along with the package there wasn’t really any extras such as business cards, fliers or etc. This is perfectly fine; maybe in the future Inature will look into it.
- Design : The products that Inature sent us were super legit. I really love how unique and simple and look. Like always, I’ve been a great fan of Inature’s awesome color ways. So again with their latest product, they’ve impressed me. Some cool features of the new case is that it features a old school childhood game jigsaw puzzle concept from the 1960s & 1970s. Definitely making the case unique. Another great thing about the design is that you can also carry a card around with you easily. Lastly the little slide door to cover your camera is a awesome ideal! Definitely keep your devices lens out of harm from having fingerprints or being scratched. So overall Inature did a great job with the design of their latest product!
- Quality : Inature definitely impressed me again with their quality in the design, color way, and how the product is presented. The case they introduced us to has some great quality, and keeps your device very protected. It super easy to install on your device and you have easy access to all your ports and buttons. The staff over at Inature has always been super friendly and helpful with us, whenever they introduced us to a new product. So with that being said, if ever you are looking for some unique one of kind products for your device, Inature is a company you should look into. Can’t wait to see what they will come out with next!
- Pricing : Last but not least, I bet you are wondering just how much the case run for? Well the case is not currently out yet, but we can bet you that it will be available for a great price. So definitely stay locked for that! You definitely don’t want to pass up a unique case like this!
The items we’ve photographed above is entitled “Cutebrick” and can be found on their online store. We’ve listed the links below so that you can check it out for yourself. Inature has various products available for affordable prices. So definitely check out their online store when you get the chance.
For more information on this product please visit : http://www.inature.hk/Tweet
This article is sponsored by: